Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Lytton caught fire from that heat. 90% of the town burned :sob:

2 Likes

Thats cool bro.
I love snow and my dream is play snowboard.
Someday i will realize.
Here in Rio , have provinces who are 5 celcius now.

3 Likes

Yeah that was more of a joke than anything. I have mixed feelings on it personally on one hand it’s a seed. I live in a state that just became legal a few months ago and I truly believe in overgrowing the world. I’ve watched the “cannabis industry” grow from non existent to the billion dollar industry its became and watched from afar because its not legal everywhere.Hell i got busted this year for growing. But on the other hand I 100% realize it takes a tremendous amount of time energy and knowledge to really work and create a strain but seriously I was joking it would be rude at the very least

4 Likes

I have a love hate relationship with the cold because to me snow means work and work is no fun. If I ever got to enjoy it instead of work like when I was younger I would appreciate it more

2 Likes

much of the year here in NY we would love a nice warm 5c

2 Likes

Human body is crazy how it can adapt to climates. First few weeks of fall I’m all bundled up at 40-50°F and then come February I’ve got no shirt on shoveling snow radiating steam. Come summer time I can’t wear anything but shorts or I’m soaked in sweat

There’s actually athletes that do hot/gold weather training cause the extreme changes and harshness on your body is actually really good for you

3 Likes

No worries at all, I get it. Not trying to call anyone out. I try to appreciate all points of view.
I also get the joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

i spent many of my younger years shoveling snow for a company over the winters I kinda share that feeling with you!

1 Like

just get a flame thrower, problem solved.

1 Like

my dad was a roofer i spent so many winter days a a kid here in CNY shoveling off roofs with him looking for leaks no more shoveling snow that’s what children are for

4 Likes

Lol, sorry but in Canada that just creates ice :rofl:

5 Likes

And make seeds too
Lol
@DougDawson

1 Like

Good for work ethic and making your body strong, there’s not too much fun to it though :joy: got a dream of becoming my own dispensary for the people essentially (real dispensaries/grows won’t hire felons cause they’re dicks).

Be a dream to get to do something I genuinely love for a living vs making someone else money every day at essentially slave wages for the amount of money we make company owners vs what we get paid (that’s any job anywhere that you work for someone, nothing specific)

OG’s really built that flame up inside of me too, I speak like an excited little kid to my friends and family or whoever will listen about my dreams for the future. Passion can get a lot of shit done though, we’ll see :grin:

Fuck, I need to go to bed, don’t know how I even ended up at the end of that rant…

5 Likes

“‘Melted, incinerated’ infrastructure found after Lytton, B.C., fire” https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/british-columbia/2021/7/7/1_5500549.html

1 Like

Yeah, its rough. My mother and sister are in BC. It’s right nasty there now. Apples cooking on the trees, siding melting off. Just insane.

8 Likes

Today the television show the hot temperature of canada.
Kill 8 people already

only 70f right now, better than earlier it was 89. it’s supposed to be 75 the next few days so that’s nice. my plants had a hard time the past few days.

1 Like

Thats the global warming

1 Like

Probably closer to 500 died from the heat wave just in western Canada.

1 Like

maybe one day Chicago will be the go-to for beach vacations, lol

3 Likes