Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I’m awake till 7am. Atleast cause thats when I’m done work lol
Back to work now.

2 Likes

last week it was insane. it was so hot i couldnt breathe lol and had to move into a new house same time. i think i had to change clothes twice a day to keep dry

4 Likes

Been pretty lucky with weather here low 90s all week.

1 Like

Been in the high 70’s here no rain for a few days now. A lot better than last week with the heat .

4 Likes

Lol I saw that I think on rediculousness

Same, I didn’t realize then exactly how many fbombs she dropped. Poor kid

1 Like

From the way he was saying yes ma’am he’s taken a few beatings from her before lol. I once talked back to a very large female in high school I was about 130 pounds she was about 250. She slapped me across the face and I was saying sorry real quick. We went on to become great friends. She stuck up for me all the time lol.

3 Likes

I believe I sent him some autos on Monday. We talked a little about cancer on the weekend by PM. My wife’s been cancer free now 15 years. I can relate.

6 Likes

Good morning people…
I showed my wife @misterbee call for help…
She changed her view of her about OG… I don’t think she’ll be bothered anymore if I keep talking to you guys…
It’s exciting and surprising every day…

4 Likes

Slow night huh? lol Only 83 posts!
Awesome… @misterbee the only word to describe your continuing efforts to help folks on here! When I read your post I looked at my seed list to see if I had any of those strains to help a bit, but the only one on the list I had is some GDP from @cannabliss, and she already took care of that one for you… Unless you need more? I know she wouldn’t mind if I pass on some of her OGenerosity … A few of the good people of OG did step up and offer almost every strain you mentioned, which is great!

5 Likes

She shouldn’t mind you talking to us :yum:…were only mildly depraved for an internet group.

4 Likes

Hey! speak for yourself! I personally am depraved as they come! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

edit… Just kidding, of course! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

good morning JPS

• See you you are the early shift like myself!
3 Likes

I’m all outta likes but you’re not so bad :wink:

2 Likes

This a first breakup of still wet buds, still a good bit of seeds in there! The cross of PPP and King Tut.
There’s gonna be some sent out into the OGniverse, of course!

edit… there are a very few still ‘greenish’ ones but no white or small, not ready. So it was a good seed harvest!

15 Likes

Nice ole pile of beans! What’s the king Tut about?

lol I’m always up usually by 3AM, so yep…it’s the early shift I reckon!

2 Likes

She realized that despite everything, the cause is noble…
If everyone were provided with this kind of depravity, the world would be better…
Doing good, no matter for whom…
As a saying goes:
You are not obligated to sow, but if you sow, you are obligated to reap, so let’s sow good!!!
Congratulations to the good guys who make this what it is…

1 Like

very high THC and good yielder, tests of up over 30%THC

6 Likes