Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I just am ser on running some BOG beans for my Sept grow, just got to pick the flavor :wink:

3 Likes

That said I bought a pack of these and they sure have my interest.

7 Likes

If a guy knew the banana was terp heavy and a Kush kick would be ok too

1 Like

Never heard of that before. I had zombie virus tho. That was deadly lol

1 Like

Looks like it might put the death grip on ya .

@DougDawson Eutierria :+1:

The mother is a UBC Chemo pheno of Remo Chemo (P98 Bubba Kush x UBC Chemo).
… it’s got Chemo in the name for a reason! ;). … pain, anxiety, stress, loss of appetite, sleep aid… :slight_smile:

The father was a Mac stomper but it still carries great medicinal properties from the mother.

We should get this dude a pack?

7 Likes

that bubba sounds good. i have a 50 pack from mark of strainly but i cant get to it any time soon.

Already included with the BC pinewarp I am sending.him :wink: . As a matter of fact from me he is getting Eutheria, BC Pinewarp, Auto Maria 2 x
Royal Creamatic and Soloberry 2. @bassman5420 as quite a load coming.

6 Likes

Go with the bubba :+1:

Doug to the rescue! :100: :pray: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Doug packs a healthy survival kit.

4 Likes

Ooh man that will be quite an interesting crop of seeds to pop, we cant wait! Up until legalization earlier this year, we had 99% been using the same strain for 7-8 years straight. It was a good strain, but there are so many other options to explore with different benefits. Cant wait, we are like little kids in a candy store :slight_smile: You all are amazing.

2 Likes

Well you got some amazing stuff there brother. A good range of stuff to choose from, hope it does well for you. Check out he write up on Eutheria. Should be just perfect for you bud.

Eutierria (meaning Good Earth) [UBC Chemo x Mac Stomper] [10 pack]

Mother: UBC Chemo (Pheno of Remo Chemo) [UBC Chemo x Pre98-Bubba Kush]

Father: Mac Stomper [MAC x GrapeStompe Og]

Family: 70/30 Indica

Sex: Regular

Height: Medium

Flowering Time: 56-67 Days

Aroma: Spicey-Kush, Gas, Citrus.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s some good genetics paired with a nice flower time. I’m sure it will be great!

1 Like

Wow, this is fire.

1 Like

Man I’ve been busy lately. 782 posts here since I last looked. Nice work folks! :grin::green_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Hangover from the 4th? Either beans, blunts, bongs, or booze…
:seedling: :smoking: :fire: :beers:

3 Likes

Just work hangovers. Been out in the sun all day pretty much everyday. When I look here it’s just time enough to respond to personal messages. Lol. But I gotta get the spot for our 30 x 72 high tunnel graded and prepped. Its so much work on top of work. But I love it. Just been pooped. :grin: I sleep pretty well lately though.

4 Likes

@Rhino_buddy
High tunnel greenhouse? Or to store machinery under?

I built 3-20’x60’, a 24’x80’, and a 32x48 hoop house with my boss for work. (Full of cacti/succulents not cannabis :frowning:)

1 Like

Greenhouse! Gotta propagate native plants so we don’t have to buy them, and we can actually have stuff we want. :+1:

Got a lean to for the tractor and implements.

It’s my first one. Might hit you up for tips. :wink:

2 Likes