Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

But not all at once, spread over 3 years.
Fo-sho on the tips.

2 Likes

There are plenty of how to make ice hash videos on YouTube

@BERZERK hereā€™s one from subcool

2 Likes

Hey @Slick1 ā€¦ Those spotted/burnt leaves look like could be a Potassium deficiency

2 Likes

@BERZERK , why go to all that extra work and trouble doing ice hash? Thatā€™s very time consumingā€¦ use dry ice and its a lot easier! Less work, better yieldā€¦ all plus side, no down sideā€¦ and even after youā€™re done, the dry ice can be used to put a Carbon Dioxide blast into your grow area! Just set it in there, pour a bit of water on it and there ya go! It becomes a ā€˜2ferā€™

editā€¦ Donā€™t get me wrong lol I used the ice-hash method for many yearsā€¦until I learned about dry ice! Havenā€™t looked back since! Itā€™s soooo much easier, you use the same work bag (220micron) but you donā€™t spend all day doing it. Way shorter time frame. lol Less drying time also, since youā€™re not using any water. The yield is better grade, with more of it. Also, you get to help your plants that are still growing by giving them something they love and need, the carbon dioxide. Iā€™ve done the dry ice method only for probably 9-10 yrs now!

edit2ā€¦ lol anyone wanna buy a complete set of VERY well used old Bubble Bags? I only use the one anymore and theyā€™re just sitting nowā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I havenā€™t done dry ice hash yet. I have a set of brand new Bubble bowels for that when Iā€™m ready to try it. Everybody I know says the quality isnā€™t as good as ice hash. Whatā€™s are your thoughts on this Johnny?

lol read my post above for thatā€¦

1 Like

Now thatā€™s a tractor! I havenā€™t seen those old things around anywhere in a long time!

2 Likes

Ok. Gotcha. Lol

2 Likes

Been sitting between 6 and 6.5 using distilled water. Iā€™ve been slacking on checking the runoff though so Iā€™ll do that in a bit.

Show off! Iā€™d be doing the SFV OG and the Purple x Mikado.

Looks dank as hell and that name is a winner!

KushKing suggested Phosphorous. I just watered so it kind of ties my hands for a day or two but Iā€™ll look into both.

Damn last night was a slow night in here! I figured it would pick up with the night owls after I went to bed like usual.

2 Likes

If you google it online, youā€™ll find plenty of pics of different ailments and their causes. I said that because I had it happen onceā€¦ it could be other things but thatā€™s how mine looked. (well, not quite as bad but still very similar)

2 Likes

Yeah I tried to google and didnā€™t find anything that looked right. Not the standard nitrogen or calmag deficiency. I was actually leaning towards nute burn possibly before asking.

I trust your judgement though :beers:

1 Like

The ā€˜burnt tipsā€™ on the sides could be over nutrients, but that spotting looks to be definitely Potassium deficiency. Just be careful in the treatment of any ailmentā€¦Test things and research as thoroughly as possible. Donā€™t ā€˜overdoā€™ it cuz!

2 Likes

Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Plants! | Grow Weed Easy theres lots of sites like this with info and pics you may have to look around to find a pic that best matches what you have going on itā€™s what noobs like me use @Slick1 i have been having sorta similar issue spots rusty? think iā€™m having ph issues the water is super alkaline here

3 Likes

Could that be caused by lock out? If itā€™s showing some signs of burn and some of deficiency Iā€™d give it a really good flush and start from baseline.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s probably the best wayā€¦flush it all good, then start by checking everything as you go. Balance the Ph after adding any nutes and give very little of only one thing at a time to see the reactionā€¦

2 Likes

it doesnt look like nitrogen or cal mag nute burn usually is burnt tips right Iā€™m still new to all this pretty crazy all the issues plants can have and how they express themslves

2 Likes

Marijuana is a hardy plant and will gradually show the culprit, just take your time and donā€™t sweat it cuz

2 Likes

Depends on the nute. Some can lock up others when they get too high, some cause interveinal chlorosis. When you overdo some of the micronutrients you get some weird problems too.

2 Likes

When I was figuring out my own calmag I had too much iron and had an excess, it really makes leaves look weird, like a reddish green.

2 Likes