Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I get the 500 packs of Raw, myself :smiley: but currently the bong is in rotation

6 Likes

I blow vapes up…old school hand rolled cigarette size joints. Raws are for daughter and wife when I’m not around…
:metal::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nope think it would be this:
P1 Monkey Paw
P2 Katsu Kush x TH Deep Chunk (Brutal Kush)
F1 Brutal Paw
F2 Brutal Paw (Black Pheno) <——mine
F2 Brutal Paw (Bouquet Pheno) <———

Monkey Paw - Columbian Gold x Acapulco Gold x Afghani Kush in unknown mix Sativa heavy…Let the BX’ing begin!!!

15 Likes

That’s a keeper there bro!

4 Likes

I have an addiction!

About to grab some CLTVTD clones - Cherry Dosido and Glazed Apricot Gelato…and an Animal Mints bx1 from Node Labs. Adding it to the list of plants that I’m crossing with Lavender Frosting or Lavender Mimosas! Might take 9months but yea lol

12 Likes

I’m totally with you on that! I’ve been collecting some clones lately too, mostly for the smoke, but now hunting for a couple specific cuts to make my own batch of an expensive set of seeds.
Oh, there’s another thread for this problem, we gather often.

8 Likes

Man i can’t roll a joint for the life of me. My buddies mom had elbow surgery and could still out roll any of us younger kids in a cast.

Think that post belongs in the strainaholics thread :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t do one free handed, but with a dollar bill I could roll one perfectly.

3 Likes

P1 designated point of origin. Pure.
Turkey
Pakistan
Etc etc etc.
Not a hybrid made in michigan.

3 Likes

Dynavap is awesome, by far the best value for the price, and compared to other vapes I’ve used probably the most efficient use of flower.

I would be fantastic if they would release some kind of nectar collector attachment that could fit on the end - that would make it pretty much perfect from a versatility standpoint.

1 Like

I learned how to roll with the dollar bill method. I still use it from time to time.

1 Like

Rolling a joint was how I used to gauge how fucked up I was. If it took me 5 minutes to crank out a shitty joint, it was time to go home.
:guitar:

12 Likes

Used to be able to roll a smokable joint one handed…the shit you think of when your stoned.

5 Likes

Love that,

At times I catch myself looking into space… and that joint was already a goner!

4 Likes

Custom work
https://dovetailwoodwork.net

Easy.com in general has lots of dynavape accessories

3 Likes

That is a very cool find, and those are some gorgeous custom stems.

A “nectar collector” attachment would need to be made out of either metal or glass though - if I were a machinist or glass blower I’d think about starting a side line.

1 Like

Has anyone grown out Irie Genetics’s Scarlet Begonias, and possibly have some beans for trade?

It looks pretty good from the description (what doesn’t…), and I can find a couple grows of their other stuff, mainly Orange Gasm, but nothing on SB.

Basically, I’m setting a friend up with a small perpetual, and she, being a committed Dead Head with a black shepherd named…yup, Scarlet, finds the strains’s “vibe” to be quite appealing.

Thanks, all!

4 Likes

Can’t help you with Scarlet Begonias. Bodhi offers Lazy Lightning and Sunshine Daydream that might fit her (~):-} “vibe”.

There’s a breeder called Crickets And Cicada Seeds from Dead lyrics. They offer a Black Muddy River strain…

6 Likes

Thanks, Barefoot - funny, I’ve been on the lookout (not desperately so) for some SSDD myself. LL I’m not familiar with nor BMR, although the latter references what is probably my personal favorite Dead song. I’ll look into them, and thanks again!

7 Likes