Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

That is a very cool find, and those are some gorgeous custom stems.

A “nectar collector” attachment would need to be made out of either metal or glass though - if I were a machinist or glass blower I’d think about starting a side line.

1 Like

Has anyone grown out Irie Genetics’s Scarlet Begonias, and possibly have some beans for trade?

It looks pretty good from the description (what doesn’t…), and I can find a couple grows of their other stuff, mainly Orange Gasm, but nothing on SB.

Basically, I’m setting a friend up with a small perpetual, and she, being a committed Dead Head with a black shepherd named…yup, Scarlet, finds the strains’s “vibe” to be quite appealing.

Thanks, all!

4 Likes

Can’t help you with Scarlet Begonias. Bodhi offers Lazy Lightning and Sunshine Daydream that might fit her (~):-} “vibe”.

There’s a breeder called Crickets And Cicada Seeds from Dead lyrics. They offer a Black Muddy River strain…

6 Likes

Thanks, Barefoot - funny, I’ve been on the lookout (not desperately so) for some SSDD myself. LL I’m not familiar with nor BMR, although the latter references what is probably my personal favorite Dead song. I’ll look into them, and thanks again!

7 Likes

We always used to say the dollars bill method is cheating. But sure does roll a perfect looking joint.

4 Likes

many here wont understand the significance of what you have done, I doubt much left Michigan. In those days i sold stuff, when i got monkey paw it was gone before i got it. Well done . hoping things settle down here so i can run out what you sent me. To have the Paw again ,like a dream come true.

6 Likes

Sneaky pete store and etsy are my two one stop shops for dynavap stuff. Sneaky has all the needed glass accessories and etsy all the handmade stems and such.

3 Likes

Not quite what I expected from a link called dovetail woodwork. Those are beautiful, and make me want to fix up my lathe. I’d have to look into resin work too. Love those stabilized burls with that vibrant blue. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I’ve been into backrolling them by hand, recently

5 Likes

Here’s a couple Brutal Paw x Dirty Margarita from @Instg8ter. No extra charge for the Picasso.

They popped very quickly and have been vigorous thus far.

Kev :call_me_hand:t5:

10 Likes

The sticks are precautionary. All these animals around here - plus our pets - are less than delicate.

2 Likes

Anyone here make their own vape juice?? I keep having a few peeps asking me. Just don’t want to blow up my house.

1 Like

i use them the skewer sticks, there inexpensive, i also put masking tape on them, and use them for labels

2 Likes

The levo says you can use vegetable glycerin in it. That is half my vape juice. I just havent tried it yet.

Lemme know how it works. I know they use pg and vg in them. Just not sure about the extraction part. Been thi king about getting a small co2 extractor for myself.

2 Likes

they make small co2 extractors? i thought those were heavy machinery.

Cross of 2 varieties is a polyhybrid not f1

Yeah hang on a second ill find the info.

1 Like

Here is a couple…

3 Likes

Those who never had it can’t know how special the strain is, I keep waiting on all these new strains to blow me away and not make the Paw my first reach too with around 12 strains cured on hand. Same here on sales, once people had it they would pass on Hawaiian , Jamaican, skunk and NL in preference of the Monkey Paw. Guess it is “just a hybrid that someone made in Michigan” but it’s a very special one to those who have grown up with it. …my whole goal is to work back to it and pass it around the world so it’s no longer just a Michigan strain…
:metal::sunglasses:

16 Likes