Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Trainwreck WooHoo!!! I will be riding on this one

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

AlienGod sounds interesting!!

10 Likes

Do it up, bro!!!

6 Likes

I am going to have some Blue Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies X Blue God) feminized pollen soon. Looking for something really strong and Cherry smelling to cross her with. Any suggestions or seed donation (hehe) is cheerfully accepted. I already have a Blue Cookies female clone that I plan on pollinating too to make S-1 seed.

5 Likes

AK47 Cherry pheno

7 Likes

You have a lot of options. I like Cherry Pie and maybe try Raspberry Hashplant from Bodhi it taste like cherries to me! Haven’t grown it yet but maybe Sebrings Maui waui Cherry pheno

7 Likes

Thanks guys I will look around.

3 Likes

This thread has been a really interesting read . Some nice looking plants, some of the crosses sound like they would be some great medicine .

5 Likes

Gotta love the autos plant em grow em dry em and smoke em

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

DTHFII (60 day pheno)

Brutal Paw F2 seed mules

29 Likes

Love the Cola by the rolling papers :slight_smile: Beautiful work

thanks for the look

Dequilo

2 Likes

Nice buds I’d like a couple packs of your zigzag papers haven’t seen those around here must be from a different country our zigzags are a lot smaller .

3 Likes

Free seed: https://twenty20mendocino.com/greatamericanautorace

8 Likes

The branching on those is sick man. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah bred F2 for tall pheno with 60 degree branching, next run I’ll do some mega cropping and topping for SOG and shoot for a big bouquet of sweet sticky kolas…
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

wouldn’t those be F1’s? Those are seeds from seeds you made, or seeds from the seeds in the packet you bought?

4 Likes

There still f2’s different phenos dont mean nothing.

5 Likes

All are Seeds from the original pack. The selection was made of the two taller plants with bouquet branching and Sativa leaners. Also pollinated the smaller DC like black pheno and will keep those separate for another selection run. Very tent friendly plants. BX will start as soon as I see if I get a CG male from the three I have in k-cups. Also hoping someone gets some AG pollen in the Mexican landrace run…
:metal::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Come on by…lol, got them in my stocking for x-mas. Wife ordered online, a lot cheaper than the store…:metal::sunglasses:

21 Likes

I am not talking about phenos here. The seeds were Brutal Paw made by Kinetic Genetics - they released their cross of Original Monkey Paw x Brutal Kush (Katsu’s Bubba Kush x Tom Hill’s Deep Chunk) and called it Brutal Paw, and never did an F1 of them, so any resulting seeds made from those hybrid seed would be F1’s, that’s all I was pointing out - we don’t want to skip a generation as far as keeping track of breeding goes.

Awesome, I am sure that they will be great. It is a very unique strain, and your photos of them look amazing as usual.

4 Likes