Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

My Maui is straight Juicy Fruit Gum and a spearmint exhale…the Dirty Margarita is Dirty Girl and Strawberry Hawaiian

8 Likes

They both sound great, how does one go about getting both of them? Only starting my seed collection so don’t really have much yet.

2 Likes

Aint nothing to it, nothing but planning and knowing your strains.
I run only 8 months also.

Yes please! How many can I pick :laughing:.

1 Like

Is there an actual list lol

1 Like

Here’s my Journal,

I’ll probably release them there starting next month. gonna have to get $5 shipping to keep the boss off my back I have Apple Pay, pay pal and snail mail. Still working out details but it will most likely be 10’s of 2-3 of the outcrosses and a 20 pack of the Brutal Paw F2’s

15 Likes

Ah!!! Brutal paw I want it so bad man!

1 Like

Not yet, need to get one of you guys familiar with the wiki pages to set one up…

3 Likes

@Instg8ter tell me about your cross Purple Thai X Pineapple Thai… Photos of this one maybe?

3 Likes

Am I missing the list some how ?

3 Likes

@Donnie no list we will take what is given :wink: we need seeds

3 Likes

View his thread. He posted photos of the cross list… Scroll up from the last page from today.

2 Likes

Yes we will lol

2 Likes

That sounds amazing. I am in Canada, you just let me know how much and were to send it. Many thanks.

1 Like

I’d appreciate some of those if you don’t mind. It and the hibernate was what I was most looking forward to in the box that didn’t show.

I got 5 on it lol @Instg8ter sent pm for pay pal

I start mine inside for the first 6 to 8 weeks then finish outside if that helps any?

This is my new favorite in my garden
:yum: My Sour Strawberry
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here’s a pic

24 Likes

Done deal brother.

4 Likes