Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Love seeing the generosity man, OG the world!

1 Like

Yep, he did it last friday…

If I remember correctly he said every friday

1 Like

Perhaps it was just the black ones … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

You’re awesome man :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Ok guys cleaned up my breeding tray to take stock last night. It seems I have went a bit overboard since starting breeding about 8 months ago. To date I count 40 strains or seed run reproductions. 5 F2 strains, and have yet to go through the seed collection of plants I have not run (Guessing a few hundred strains at least. I would join Straiaholics anonymous but they are the guys I get most of my stock from after they have grown 3-4 out of a pack…:joy::rofl::joy::joy::relaxed::rofl::joy:
This years main project will be the BX of Brutal Paw Back towards the Sativa side and add bulk and trichs. To strat that I have a nice Sativa leaning Columbian Gold. I also have a pure Acapulco Gold pollen for phase two.

:metal::sunglasses:

20 Likes

@corey thanks man that is very awesome of you. Let me know if I can help with shipping or if there’s something you might be interested in.

3 Likes

I would love to try some new crosses next time anyone needs a tester. I’ve got a couple from @Sebring and one from a buddy. Want to run 8-12 strains next round , all hydro in bubble buckets . I’m running old school hid lights 2-1000w xl hoods digital ballast and would post to my journal. Been a lot of amazing sounding strains through this thread , just been late to the races, crazy snow weather = crazy work hours. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Shoot me an addy PM and I’ll get you a few strains to test…

6 Likes

awesome project you have planned

7 Likes

Hey Cory since your sending to uzbekastan throw in one of those pacs o gnutz to him also I think I can part with a pac

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I’ll take the last pac if I’m forced thank yout

3 Likes

Sorry @potdaddy4x4 they are gone already

Sok no problem sometimes a day late a a couple of dollars short

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Ok, you need to school me on how you are managing that…

Here I’m thinking I’d be lucky to do two a year (OK, I do shut down in summer).
Really, how did you manage 40 in 8 months?
That’s some serious project planning chops!

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Running a perpetual garden with 3-4 seed drops of 3-4 strains (12 seeds) on the 5th and 20th of each month. Males are culled for a window seat in the house to collect pollen. Most are from chucking lowers on plants. Running seeds I havnt been veging plant for more than a few weeks with no training.

Back to doing a few bud runs and the Central American Landrace group grow. Have a trained GG4 JW that should make 20+ kolas in SOG in about 2 months. And a hedge of the Exodus cheese that should fill a few zips.

When I get home I’ll post a list, will probably start throwing in extras for testers to trade around and OG this joint…

16 Likes

Any outdoor tester’s ?

3 Likes

@potdaddy4x4 is making a contribution to your bro. @potdaddy4x4 is sending me the seeds he wants to give to u to me and I’ll mail them to your bro or whoever it is. He will be getting 2 separate envelopes

5 Likes

Do any of you know where I can get a legit sour diesel cut? I’m willing to pay as long as it’s not an obscene amount. I haven’t had a good version of sour diesel and blueberry in so long. I’m sad :disappointed_relieved: lol

1 Like

It just went down, better be quick. :grin:

2 Likes