Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Not yet, need to get one of you guys familiar with the wiki pages to set one up…

3 Likes

@Instg8ter tell me about your cross Purple Thai X Pineapple Thai… Photos of this one maybe?

3 Likes

Am I missing the list some how ?

3 Likes

@Donnie no list we will take what is given :wink: we need seeds

3 Likes

View his thread. He posted photos of the cross list… Scroll up from the last page from today.

2 Likes

Yes we will lol

2 Likes

That sounds amazing. I am in Canada, you just let me know how much and were to send it. Many thanks.

1 Like

I’d appreciate some of those if you don’t mind. It and the hibernate was what I was most looking forward to in the box that didn’t show.

I got 5 on it lol @Instg8ter sent pm for pay pal

I start mine inside for the first 6 to 8 weeks then finish outside if that helps any?

This is my new favorite in my garden
:yum: My Sour Strawberry
:dash: :dash: :v: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here’s a pic

24 Likes

Done deal brother.

4 Likes

I would imagine so… beautiful looking plant.

2 Likes

These are all unworked F1, with minimal selection for germ and vigorous growth so they may throw many Phenos , I know there’s some special fire in there. The Brutal Paw is a late 70’s Michigan bred strain that is dutched down with a few elite Indicas that I will be BX’ing this season to try and get back to the trippy Monkey Paw I remember.
Hers the list:

19 Likes

Great lookin budz :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a hell of a list.

3 Likes

Hey guys this is what I was worried about, don’t want to jam up this thread here’s my journal page, I will get a wiki page up there so you can sign up and put down 2 strains (10) seed you want and I’ll throw in (20) Brutal Paw F2 not going to ship these out until first of the month as I have 30 packages going out next week.

Thanks for all the interest…

12 Likes

Pheno hunting is fine with me

4 Likes

pheno hunting is good

4 Likes