Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

He said Super Troopers.

You get it meow?:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve got some Steve Lemme OG crosses. He was cool enough to autograph some packs from the breeder that went up for auction. Mine don’t have the autograph though as the breeder Guamainian Gardens gifted me a few packs. Loved both of those movies.

3 Likes

Meow meow meow

This is not a sentence

3 Likes

@Randar you around?

1 Like

Just stop it, stop it right meow lol.

4 Likes

xb1ceya

9 Likes

Yes , yes you do

2 Likes

Littering and…

4 Likes

Dibs lmao !!! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Aaannnnddd… aannddd…
That’s great movie. Meow

2 Likes

ahhh… showed up late again.
busy day with abuela/chores

thanks for thinking of me. appreciate you.

6 Likes

If you won the pucks and packers this weekend and reside in the US, your prizes are in the mail.

If you live in Canada I need to head back to the post office this afternoon to get them out.

11 Likes

This might be a new record!! Lol. Put this up last night then got distracted (stoned) but still almost 24 hours later no one has answered. Remember the disclaimer a few posts back. Must be a vet. Must not have gotten beans from me before. Name your favorite movie.

6 Likes

Damn, I think I’ve gotten beans from you before. With how you pass out beans 3/3 might be tough to come by.

2 Likes

Yessir you have. At least I hope.

1 Like

I think you’re right!

Come on, someone has to meet 3 out of 3!

And this is the easiest trivia question I’ve ever posted. Someone will chime in eventually. …or not.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I should be sad no one may be able to claim it, or happy you are chucking out so many seeds to people.

3 Likes

Come on vets!!! Favorite movie
We love and appreciate you

2 Likes

@MoBilly , @misterbee , @Til_Valhalla
First to answer wins seeds! See above.
You guys just answer what your favorite movie is and grab some seeds.

5 Likes