Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Awesome glad it landed remember I messed up the gabagoo and beast mode are auto regs not feminized.

3 Likes

I miss the overgrow time of 10 dibs giveaway by day

6 Likes

Im sorry my bad, working on making more seeds currently.

16 Likes

Iā€™ll be working on that myself here before too long. Perma frost coming soon :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

I will put up some beans šŸ«˜ tomorrow between 8AM and 4PM. :facepunch::sunglasses::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

EDIT: Game over for tonight. Iā€™m off to sleep. May play again though. :wink:

Iā€™ll add a new game :wink:
Itā€™s a 4 player game called, who else is awake? :rofl:
Itā€™s open to anyone I can legally mail seeds to from Washington State, US.

To play, just reply with what youā€™re doing - feel free to make it up if you prefer not to share what youā€™re actually doing - and which if any of all of the following youā€™d like:

• 20 seeds that are probably Grapefruit regulars bred from the Grapefruit regs I bought from Homegrowncannabisco which are supposedly a Cindy99 descendant. Thereā€™s also a small possibility some of the seeds were autoflower pollinated instead, from a Pine x Pineapple x other stuff home cross if so.
  • A washer full of reg seeds of random crosses that I only know the mommy on and could be photoperiod or autoflower.
  • A washer full of reg seeds with a photoperiod mother, so theyā€™ll be photoperiods but might be ā€œfastā€ ones.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve got enough extra seeds to make four people happy.

What am I doing? I am cuddling my cat, hoping he wonā€™t sneeze on me, and feeling a little guilty because he caught a cold from the new foster kittens I brought home.
Here are some of the Grapefruit seeds:

17 Likes

Good morning. Iā€™m drinking a cup of coffee catching up on OG while itā€™s dark and quiet in the house. Thatā€™s about it here. Gonna smoke a bowl shortly and start the day out right!

4 Likes

Sitting here getting a drink on

8 Likes

Dark and quiet is lovely. Predawn & early morning are actually my favorite, vs late night, but I find it very hard to get myself to stop doing things and go to bed :rofl:

5 Likes

The moon is out and itā€™s calm and quiet. Always nice to gather your thoughts and be ready for a new and exciting day ahead - you never know what it may bring :partying_face:

3 Likes

At work. Nights for the month. Coffee smoke repeat, and fix shit when it breaks!

5 Likes

Night shifter here as well. But I smoke freely and just kill time :joy:

6 Likes

@RainToday sitting here smoking watching the ferrets run around. I rarely sleep at night since itā€™s usually the only time I truly get to myself.
Token learned a new trick last night, bite my sock and pull it to lead me to wherever he wants me to go. That usually ends up with me in the recliner so he can climb up n pass out on my lap lol. He started grabbing my finger n leading my hand to any of his new toys so he can show them off (not realizing I was the one who gave them to him in the first place)
And Nugget, hasnā€™t really learned anything new lately. Hes the chill one that just watches his brother get into everything.
Iā€™ll never not have ferrets as long as Iā€™m still able to care for them.

15 Likes

Iā€™m just up late on the west coast u.s.a.
Chillinā€¦ puffinā€¦and about to make some beans, eggs and cheeseā€¦plus, you canā€™t forget the AVOCADO :avocado::)ā€¦just need potatoes for tomorrows version

8 Likes

Dawn late morning here. In the computer waiting for the Doctor call, taking a coffee and taking away a cat from the keyboard every five minutes. :rofl:
If have to choose then ā€œA washer full of reg seeds with a photoperiod mother, so theyā€™ll be photoperiods but might be ā€œfastā€ ones.ā€

Only for writingā€¦

3 Likes

Hey night owlsā€¦

Kinda cheating here, butā€¦ For once I was actually sleeping at night. However, we have a 59lb 4 month old cane corso/pitty mix that absolutely HAD to go to the bathroom. My back is quite bad, so my wife just took him and our other puppy out. When they came back in, both puppies decided sleeping dad needed a face washā€¦ So here I am, wet-faced and awake :joy:.

6 Likes

My 140 pound almost 2 year old Rottweiler is very obnoxious when I try to sleep so, I own the night and can drink :beer:, get stoned and play my guitarā€™s :guitar: uninterrupted by the wifey, phone or anything else that disrupts me! :joy::joy::joy: :partying_face: :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Whatcha play??

1 Like

The list of what I donā€™t play is much shorter, or are you talking axes :axe: :guitar:?

2 Likes

Both :metal::grin:

I play a bit, but kinda got into collecting šŸ¤¦