Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Forgot how powerful razzberry Runtz was. Excuse my spelling.

3 Likes

All good man

1 Like

Lol my bad!

2 Likes

Ok round 2 same movie. What was the bully kids name that got his tongue stuck to the metal pole?

1 Like

Scott Farkus

Not guessing, but wanted to thank you for the fun n games. Just watched this again for the Xth time on Thanksgiving with the kids.

1 Like

Wait its Flick - aka Scott Schwartz

2 Likes

I’m jealous you won the lamp.

3 Likes

@smokekulture you got it. Congrats.

3 Likes

I’m excited to get it up and running, my current stuff is getting harvested tomorrow. Then the next run will be starting. Was going to chop today but had a bit of paperwork to take care of for my grandmother.

2 Likes

made it to the post office today and was thinking… sending out seeds must be addictive. the packaging… the drop off at the post office. watching the tracking numbers (like betting on a horse race, lol). it’s all very dopamine friendly, lol. i can see how you guys are sending ridiculous amounts of seeds. i’ve sent plenty out before but that just hit me today.

10 Likes

@chronix wanted to let you know I’m germing one super seed of your Sour 60 x Gambian x Blueberry… any info on this strain?

I call it a super seed because it was huge compared to the rest ( although the other beans were big too )

@darkillusion I hate to say this because I just recently pollinated her but Sour Amg is a goner. I think a combo of overwatering and transplanting did them in… I only popped two beans so I have 8 more tries I think with that one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @Going2fast ! Hope that razz is treating you well!

:rose: :gun: :bear: :nazar_amulet: :raccoon: :bullettrain_side: :lobster: :crystal_ball: :bird: :plate_with_cutlery: :turtle:

Zacharias Ward (born August 31, 1970) is a Canadian actor. He is known for his role as Scut Farkus in the 1983 film A Christmas Story and its 2022 sequel A Christmas Story Christmas.

SCUT FARKUS not Scott :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Free Clones? :canada: → Danny Terpentine's Private Oasis - #433 by DannyTerpintine

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.20.46 AM

Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 11.20.57 AM

23 Likes

IMG_4477

From post #228 here are the results from “WACKY WEDNESDAY PHOTO/REG GIVEAWAY” TWO/2 HALF-PACKS OF @JAWS’ “Forget Me Not”. Wiki

Standing in the winnners circle :o: today are as follows:

@Pleiochasium in the #5 slot! :sparkler:

@JustANobody in the #16 slot! :fireworks:

IMG_4326

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: too both of todays winners, you guys or gals know what to do contact @misterbee to collect your prize :trophy:

25 Likes

Thank you @misterbee and @jaws!

5 Likes

Wait wait, wait, The kid that froze his tongue to the pole was flick. The bully was scut. Two different people.

4 Likes

The results from post #229 “WACKY WEDNESDAY AUTO/FEM GIVEAWAY” TWO/2 PACKS OF “TIGER AUTOFLOWER SEEDS”’ “Gorilla Glue x Gushers” and “Apple Sherbert” Wiki

Standing in the winners circle :o: today are as follows:

@sunra108 in slot #4!

@mainerJ in slot #12

IMG_4325

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all winner’s :trophy:, ok you gals & guys know what to do. Contact @misterbee to collect your prizes!

23 Likes