Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Check your in box! @JOHN1234

2 Likes

Packed for giveaway!
2. 30

1. @JustANobody
3 Likes

Packed for giveaway!
2. 29

1. @JustANobody
3 Likes

I love skunk, DIBS.

1 Like

lol what ?

Goodnightyall I’ll be giving away those seeds on an appropriate time I’ve got to be up at 2am it’s already 9.

4 Likes

Game is now over! Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell: we got a winner, great searching!

image image

You 🫵 know what to do, send them deets by DM! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::v:

6 Likes

Got mark Twain over here writing a novel! :rofl::rofl: @ohno555

1 Like

Had to answe the phone :telephone_receiver:, when the sun :sunny: goes down my friend all get up :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you so much! @OhNo555 sending DM deets

1 Like

I think you 🫵 @420noob, should put up the next game :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::crazy_face:

1 Like

Wha wha wha WHAT? Me? I don’t know about all that I guess I can see if I can find anything. Questions though🤔

1 Like

Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Really :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, if I give you a question how can I play? Why the hell do you still got likes and I am out? :tired_face:

2 Likes

You already have anything that I would have to giveaway lol.

3 Likes

Probably so with as much as we send back and forth to each other 🫣 :thinking: :crazy_face: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can always watch the fun :star_struck: play my guitar :guitar: drink beer :beer: and continue to smoke :dash: these joints! :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::v:

2 Likes

How’s a guy enter to win a pack of those?

2 Likes

LOL, perhaps people’s gardens are full. If OG had as many grow journals as it has giveaways, it would out rank tic toc.

13 Likes

Smoked too much of SFV of @Budderton is there a wiki? lol

3 Likes

Dam Doug you are up late. :grimacing: 🫨 :wink:

1 Like