BOG Sour Bubble.

BOG Blue Kush

Bog Blue Moon Rocks

BOG Grape Punch

BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy

RIP BOG :v:

31 Likes

4 Winners!
Congratulations @LzBoy you have won 1-20 seed pack SBT fresh off the stem. From @Cyr_grow
IMG_2757
Congratulations @m0sirys you have won 1-13 seed pack SourBubble. From @buckaroobonsai
IMG_2759
Congratulations @I.am.human you have won 1 -20 seed pack SBT extra fresh From @Cyr_grow
IMG_2760
Congratulations @sunra108 You have won 1-10 seed pack of Sour Grape F2 from Me. :smiley:
IMG_2756

The last pack of seeds will be given away by @DougDawson by far the preservationist who has gone above and beyond to keep the BOG strains moving forward to everyone who needs them.

Thank you @Cyr_grow @buckaroobonsai @DougDawson for helping others and being awesome OGโ€™s. BOG would be proud to see what OGโ€™s have done together to OverGrow the World with Love. Thank you everyone that signed and posted, Happy Holidaze OGโ€™s!

26 Likes

Awesome wins!! Congrats OGโ€™s thank you @Heliosphear. BOGโ€™s memory and lifeโ€™s work lives on in our hearts as well as our gardens :green_heart::seedling::v:

8 Likes

^ The thread that got me into BOG gear. 55 pages of some amazing growers showcasing his work, especially at the beginning. Highly recommend checking it out.

This thread is making me realize i never got around to giving a second attempt at Sour Bubble. I popped 3 seeds and got 3 males last year.

I did however run TonyGreenโ€™s take on Sour Bubble (a SB x SB incross with a โ€œblack phenoโ€ of SB), and got 3/4 males too, but one lucky femโ€ฆ Figure i might as well spice up this thread with some pixxx

BOG was a strange, unique goddamn creature. Iโ€™ve always appreciated that, being a very strange creature myself, just a very different type. He made some unique bud. Heโ€™s growing with the aliens now, in reality, or otherwise.

23 Likes

@j0ebob @LzBoy @I.am.human please dm with your details

5 Likes

Ok all you BOG fans, how about we do something with that 25 pack of Blue Moon Rocks and collector card, shall we. Sign up below for your chance and good luck to everyone.

1. @JOHN1234 :us:
  2. @smokekulture
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @DrEvill :us:
  6. @ThirdStone :us:
  7. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  8. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  9. @olschool
  10. @Turpman :canada:
  11. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  12. @havens4hawks :us:
  13. @CapnCannabis :us:
  14. @illicitmango :us:
  15. @Garcimore :fr:
  16. @503BudMan :us:
  17. @Krommm
  18. @SubzeroIceKold
  19. @HealingHerb :australia:
  20. @Tripl3fastaction
  21. @blowdout2269
  22. @Amendment3 :us:
  23. @MyrtleGrounds
  24. @LedZeppelin
  25. @Trickster
  26. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  27. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow:
  28. @Pannonian
  29. @Whatnow
  30. @anonymous4289
  31. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  32. @LzBoy
  33. @CaptainNemo :es:
  34. @RadioWaves
  35. @djtrip
  36. @unomas :us:
  37. @Trae1170 :us:
  38. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  39. @misterbee
  40. @Tuned :canada:
  41. @scotchlock
  42. @seeds2weeds
  43. @Zolorp :us:
  44. @Abbbian
  45. @Jim
  46. @STIGGY
  47. @Originalweedman

Add more numbers as needed.

53 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Gonna start calling you BOGf2, like BOGjr., but not already taken :slight_smile:

9 Likes

mutley2

9 Likes

Thank you ! @DougDawson :v:

4 Likes

Wow the giveaways on here are crazy. Iโ€™m going to have to learn how to post one some day.
Thanks everyone. So fun.

6 Likes

Ty @DougDawson ill jump in at 9

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance brother!!!

4 Likes

Thank You @Heliosphear, Greatly Appreciated ! ! ! ! :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart:

Congratulations to All the Lucky Winners ! ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Good Luck Everyone ! ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thank You for the chance @DougDawson ! ! !

Good Luck One and All ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
appreciate you.

thanks for the tag @420noob
appreciate you.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! Great thread @Heliosphear , @m0sirys dm me those deets for your original Sour Bubble seeds from BOG.

6 Likes

Nice!!! Thanks so much @Heliosphear and @Cyr_grow!! Iโ€™m really looking forward to running some BOG gear :smiley: I will send over my deets now :+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Heliosphear @DougDawson fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thereโ€™s sour bubble in the cross Iโ€™m currently growing and the sweet gum scent is definitely coming through. I have some hubba bubba in the vault and am looking forward to growing it out sometime soon. Great thread and much respect to BOG for creating and OG for preserving these fine genetics :seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes