Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

It’;s only 12:44 am, not really late for me.

1 Like

I am usually getting cranked up about this time of night.

2 Likes

Yeah, this time of night I’m “usually” off duty, so let the stoning begin! Well, I smoke pretty much all day but keep telling myself I have to stay coherent. This time of night… anything goes

5 Likes

I owned a business for years (now retired) and so now I send the wifey off to her office in the morning and smoke all day, watch cartoons, drink beer :beer: and play my guitars :guitar:

I have it made now just don’t work anymore. :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

This is the best holiday ever…for real! Definitely excited about these!

Thanks to @darkillusion for these AWESOME genetics…thank you again always for sharing your hard work, passion and seeds with us. And always good vibes coming from @darkillusion

17 Likes

What’s I do?

1 Like

Send me a DM and I got you :wink: bro :sunglasses:! :facepunch::+1::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

Hey good morning friends :sunny:

Pack of Tennessee Kush(cannaventure cut) x Bye - ya(gage green) to the first person who can tell me my cat’s name :seedling::crossed_fingers:t2: Happy Friday

4 Likes

Kitty. Every cat is named kitty.

3 Likes

Incorrecto :joy: it’s…not common, I wouldn’t think but it’s not kitty. Perhaps ive mentioned her before in another thread. Maybe even included a picture

2 Likes

Mrs. whiskers is her name :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol oh hello ohno. You’re consistent, my friend. And also wrong

Always lurking just ask that :dog: that stalks me :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Your cat Shishi

5 Likes

The winner is here! @Bobgrows !! :seedling::fire:

Shoot them deetos over and I’ll send your cheetos

6 Likes

got it lady!!
:sunglasses: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

For the win :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Protector of the house. Shishi.

15 Likes

Dam @Bobgrows beat me to it, I should get credit I showed a picture too. :flushed::roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sorry @OhNo555 !
Tell ya what… send me your deets and I can send you either Skywalker OG or Bubba Kush… will that sooth the pain of swooping in for you?

7 Likes