Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Sure hope it’s full of seeds lol! Silver Mountain Bodhi repro. Gonna be a good one. I have some SSH going right now, she looks really nice

5 Likes

Reminds me of Marigold leaves.

1 Like

If no takers I’ll be the guinea pig but I wont be growing out cause no place to keep a male. I’ll root it though just to see how the delivery method works. Only if no one else actually wants a freakshow male.

2 Likes

I will take that Challenge. I will PM you

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!

I know you are just experimenting but here.

@PsillyRabbit

7 Likes

Thanks for the link. I saw that pop up a few weeks ago. Probably what inspired my idea above. I have over 1000 of those Petri dishes and a few dozen bubble envelops/ non machinable and 2 oz stamps.
anyway you got it @Trae1170 send me those deets

5 Likes

Sounds like you got a decent set up going nice. Are you using different dishes now or just so many you’re trying to get rid of some.lol. Let us know how it works

2 Likes

Though a great idea…
I fear that you’ll still exceed the maximum thickness for USPS letter mail.

2 Likes

He said bubble mailers.

1 Like

I bought two cases of those defected with “tight lids” They are my preferred dishes for shipping cultures.

4 Likes

That makes sense actually :thinking:.

1 Like

Fuck me right? :astonished:
Guess I should learn to read.
:rofl:

1 Like

Content is rigid First-Class Mail® Stamped Letter

Max. length 11-1/2", height 6-1/8" or thickness 1/4"
$1.36
(https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/ExtraServices?

although these dishes do fit in an envelope with a lil extra postage.
The problem is they are PE so they can crack. I use to get them PP and they would just bend. I cant find them anymore.

2 Likes

Apparently this is an issue around this “great” country of ours!:rofl::rofl:. If you want a good laugh or be depressed(can go either way really) check out the teachers sub reddit. High school graduates that are at 4th grade reading, bilidgerant parents mad because the teacher gave them an F saying they turned in the work regardless of the fact that not one thing is correct on the paper even misspelled their own name. I thought there was idiots when I was in school.:thinking::rofl::exploding_head:🤦🤷

3 Likes

That’s a gorgeous looking freak :eyes:

Last call for my poll !!! Bout to close it :smiley:

Goji Ghash f2 x Catpiss is in the lead with stock slap x freakshow close behind ( looks like thats a favorite, wonder if it will win in the winners poll )

1 Like

Actually nope, not the Silver Mountain, they’re still vegging for another few weeks while I wait for bigger pots to become available. This is just a one-off pollen chuck, though I suppose I do still have the pollen and mom if it ends up really great. :wink: The mom’s certainly a good one!

Kinda surprised it’s been this long with only one guess… I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a pack of seeds available for so long on this thread. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll repost, just in case:

I’ve got an envelope with a pack of @Kasper0909’s '74 PCO x BS and a pack of my Gorilla Bubble x Durban Freeze ready to go out, with the same deal; pick one pack, pass the other one on to someone else. If you want to put one of your own packs in as well, all the better. :slight_smile: Just tell me what plant I’ve got with seeds cooking right now, and they’ll be headed your way.

2 Likes

Good morning buds. Updating on the dread bread male pollination. Will remove the male from the tent today or tomorrow.

The purple empress (bodhi), ACC Durban @Hashpants, African haze 11 @Tykal, and head gasket x g13/hp are all pollinated.

I cut the lowers and am trying to collect some so I can also hit the other less mature plants as needed.

That included the two phenos of the

oatz x rolling thunder, Kashmir @Upstate, mullumbimby x Neville’s x malawi @Budderton, lemon thai x piff @Rippleseeds

Here is the oatz x rolling thunder pheno that leans towards the big stalk stinky fuel rolling thunder dad from last run. Many of you have these seeds pop them as my dad selection is pretty decent. It’s once again the stalkiest plant in the tent.

I will retire the Dread after this, since Sweet skunky life is short. Luckily I should have many seeds for future grows and more importantly wikis in this thread as soon as they’re ready. One love. Overgrow the world!

Oh yeah - Here’s a beauty shot of @Hashpants durban because at the moment it’s my sexiest plant.

PS - African haze 11 cut and lemon Thai x heirloom piff needed special attention not the brute treatment I’ve given the rest. I have cuts for future grows so they can finish pretty, but am psyched to have preserved their genetics in dread bread crosses!

10 Likes

Why not just use the small media bubble envelope to prevent cracking, they are pretty cheap.