Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Not mine, just sharing the luv

2 Likes

ā€˜SURPRISEā€™

Just to start this off with a BIG BANG, everyone that liked post #2897, you are all winners :trophy:! So @Trimeresurus, @Sintax, @Movement13, @yardgrazer, @Mad_Barry, @sd9007, & @luxton. You know what to do, send them deets by DM all beans šŸ«˜ will be my random choice!

Game will start in a few minutes! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

18 Likes

Woohoo! What an exciting start! Thank you @OhNo555 ! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Just so everyone one know I am in like jail :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, and have squandered all my like so these generic one will have to do till later! :blush::wink::ok_hand::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Wow, awesome!! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

! Thanks :blush: @OhNo555 Iā€™m blazed canā€™t wait for the extravaganza to begin

4 Likes

Ok, so here we go for the correct answers to this 4 part question will be the following prize :trophy: plus one of my choice.

1. Tell me who is the most famous seamstress in America :us:.

2. When this person was born 00/00/0000.

3. City & State they were born in.

4. What the person is best known for.

I WILL NOT GO BACK NO EDITS.

this is my game, my rules, & I am the final judge

Let the game begin. Go you keyboard :keyboard: cowboys and cowgirls :cowboy_hat_face: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Betsy Ross
01/01/1752
Gloucester city, nj
Sewing the American flag

1 Like

Read the question :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No hints till 2:15

1 Like

Betsy Ross is a historical figure associated with the creation of the first American flag. However, itā€™s essential to note that the historical accuracy of some details surrounding her involvement in the flagā€™s design is debated among historians.

Birthdate and Birthplace:
Betsy Ross was born on January 1, 1752, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Best Known For:
Betsy Ross is best known for her association with the design of the first American flag, often referred to as the "Betsy Ross flag" or the "Stars and Stripes." According to popular legend, she was commissioned by George Washington, George Ross, and Robert Morris to create the flag with its distinctive thirteen stars arranged in a circle to represent the original thirteen colonies.

Historical Controversy:
The story of Betsy Ross creating the first American flag has been passed down through generations, but its historical accuracy is debated. Some historians question the evidence supporting this narrative, and there is a lack of concrete documentation to confirm her direct involvement in designing the flag.

Personal Life:
Betsy Ross was married three times and was a Quaker. She was a successful upholsterer and continued her husband's upholstery business after his death.

While Betsy Rossā€™s contribution to the American flagā€™s design remains a popular part of American folklore, itā€™s important to approach it with an awareness of historical debate and the limitations of available evidence.

1 Like

Edith head. California. Oct 28th 1897. 8 academy awards for costumes.

2 Likes

Betsy Ross
Jan 1 1752
Gloucester city, NJ
Is flag

Read the question they must be on that order no cut and paste. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

US flag, damn autocorrect

1 Like

Someone is red hot :hot_face: and might want to re reread the question and they have 3 correct! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

american flag

Betsy Ross (born January 1, 1752, Gloucester City, New Jersey

No edits :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Betsy Ross January 1, 1752, Gloucester, New Jersey., the flag

2 Likes

Betsy Ross
01/01/1752
Gloucester City, NJ
The American flag

2 Likes