Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

He made the Black Garlic x Jamaican Puna cross… but I’m pretty sure OTUG hasn’t moved down to North Carolina recently. :wink: I don’t recognize the Blue Afghan.

5 Likes

What about that new thread 🪡 for this specific problem :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Already have this posted in three threads so far. Trying to keep it in threads I frequent so I am not spamming it everywhere.

4 Likes

Gotcha brother :sunglasses:, wish I could help as they don’t look :eyes: familiar at all to me 🫤

I will take them if you don’t want them :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Well you know me, I not big on re-gifting seeds that someone took the time and effort to sent to me.

More so when each flip has only 5-6 seeds.

7 Likes

I am only kidding you :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Figured you would tell me to go stalk someone else today. :crazy_face::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I know, I know. But I will be happy to figure this out. Mostly because of my concern of how badly the envelope was opened. It was opened from end to end and the card the flips were in one end of staples to keep it closed have been pulled out completely to the point that both flips came out of the card and were just sitting open as day in the envelope. So I am not sure if there was more in the envelope than what I received.

6 Likes

You’ve probably already thought of this, but unless they were sent to a return address presumably you must’ve given someone the address - could look back through your PMs and eliminate people who you know you received beans from?

4 Likes

Thank you @OhNo555!!!

15 Likes

I recall something about Black Garlic X Jamaican Puna from sprinklememaynee, but that’s been a while.

3 Likes

Already looked through my PMs can not find anything pertaining to these seeds. But at the same time some people do save addresses after the fact.

6 Likes

Well that just helped me identify the pack that got really smudged up. Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Is that atf Alaska thunder fuck?
@hemp. @IKEA22

2 Likes

Thanks to the generosity of @JustANobody and @sunra108 we’ve got enough pucks and stamps to reship safely! I have 20 packs bagged and labeled up for the remaining possible smushed packs. The 14 from the second sign up are also labeled and bagged. Those are in packs of five to help me fill the replacement packs

I still need addresses from

@Mrgreenthumb

All of the packs will go out the moment the cardstock from amazon is delivered.

16 Likes

@OhNo555 thank you for the stamps, package coming your way! :+1:

2 Likes

Hell yea that’s a decent mailout congratz

3 Likes

@darkillusion Hey friend!! It does look like it is connected to OTUG… look!!

2 Likes

I agree the seeds originally came from him but the sender comes from a state I do not think he lives in.

4 Likes

@darkillusion Yep!! Was thinking the same!! Believe @Oldtimerunderground lives in Canada!

Btw. where is that master grower!!!? OTUG, where are you!!?
:yum: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:partying_face:

2 Likes

In your honest opinion…

What would you rather see some seeds come from with your Royal Procession? I’m definitely going to dust some lowers on which ever female seems the most bad ass.

• Sour Bubble (Tony Green)
  • Choc. Diesel (Azseaindooin)
  • Shiskaberry (SHSC-1)
  • Blueberry Diesel (My F1 pollen collected)

I will also be pollinating (Tricopath x Runtz bx) and (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) for some fun with the selected pollen of this round.

20 Likes