Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Let’s go! Just reminded me of biscotti pancakes that were fire awhile back.

1 Like

Does Illinois count?

no but Illinois does :laughing:
did you say Chicago or am i just trippen?
:rabbit:

1 Like

Southern Illinois, sooooo. Does it still count :rofl:I love sativas

not if you ask again!
send me that Privnote

2 Likes

No New Yorkers yet!! Come on guys make some noise :joy::joy:

1 Like

New York making noise. Haha wait what’s this game?

2 Likes

Go up a few posts. @PsillyRabbit is got a giveaway going. I’d have grabbed it, but no idea when I could get to them

2 Likes

old school baby

13 Likes

Seems to me like you’re trying to get more seeds crushed. :grimacing:

7 Likes

yup sure am
your way is the only way :+1:
been sending seeds sinc 2005 bro i dont need your commets

3 Likes

Why not use the flip/washer or 3D puck method that’s been adopted by most everyone else here?

Not trying to start a thing with ya btw. Just that my curiosity has got the best of me with you.
:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Ok, well kinda figured you’d take offense…kind of a weird edit though. :thinking:
Whatever bud.
Glad you enjoy going against the grain.
Its cool to be different! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Getting a buncha seeds crushed…again…not so cool.:grimacing:

2 Likes

Lol, actually I never made any such request.

3 Likes

The old corrugated plastic material an other tricks used to work back in the day.
From my experience it doesn’t work well these days at all.

11 Likes

I was just wondering how thick is too thick for an standard stamped envelope… about to send some seeds for the first time and they’re in a breeder pack with the thick plastic flip that usually has some foam in it to keep seeds from rattling, that should be fine yah?
Planning to use some cardboard on the sides/edges so it’s not such a giant lump right in the middle

5 Likes

https://postcalc.usps.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtqmwBhBVEiwAL-WAYT_XsH3uatAzfhi0bu1l7eSTUx6xJtZr09QWnw6JkNoB7IKUjFzlSRoClO4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

If it’s too thick I’m sure they’ll add an extra stamp to it . I know a coin flip with washer just fits through there letter slot and is one stamp to send. I’ve had a few that are a bit thicker and it cost another 22/24 cents to the cost.

5 Likes

Without digging through the website I don’t directly see anywhere it says maximum thickness allowed for a standard letter envelope :man_shrugging:
Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior! It’s probably about double a standard washer that people use for seeds so I plan to just bring it into the post office and check to see what it needs stamps wise or whatever instead of clipping it to my mailbox for pickup.

3 Likes

if you need someone to spoon feed you its 1/4"…
why did you @ me to say thank you to shiskaberry?
How do you ignore people on this site ?

1 Like