Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

We need more dibs !

4 Likes

Two packs of Spidey Senses x Sour Bubble up for dibs. One for USA :us: and one for :canada:.

19 Likes

Dibs 10 char
Had international stamps?

2 Likes

Hell of a win :trophy: Nice :+1: @Piter

4 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. What country? Dm please.

5 Likes

Dibs ? ? Please

3 Likes

Your kids will always love you, and today is just a day. I have a lot of painful memories too, but Iā€™m trying to learn to focus on each second of my life and take in the present.

I try my best to leave the past as something that canā€™t be changed, the possibilities to be endless for the future, and the present to be the steering wheel Iā€™m holding. Take hold of every moment, and move in the direction you want to go.

If you mess something up, or go the wrong way, the very next second of your life is already a new direction you can turn the wheel.
The previous second is already in the past and canā€™t change, but you have the power to direct the next second where you want it to go.

Usually bad thoughts are what steer me in the wrong direction. My mind gets stuck on the negatives and before I know it, Iā€™ve spent the last hour feeling miserable.
But if you realize that you can change each second. All I have to do in order to change that is think of something that makes me happy. Anything.
The second I realize Iā€™m having a negative thought I just think of something that I enjoy. I realize I can either spend the next hour feeling like garbage, or I can spend it thinking about something that makes me smile.

14 Likes

I like the spider sense name. My favorite comic in the 80s

2 Likes

USA or CA? @DirtySlowToes

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the states, not sure where hollysun is

2 Likes

Brazil @duo
Dm incomming

1 Like

Dibssssssss. :canada:

3 Likes

You got the second pack. Dm please. @Fortman420

2 Likes

it was for One for USA :us: and one for :canada:ā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry @HollySun91. Only :us: and :canada: today.

3 Likes

Well said and 100% rightā€¦I appreciate the reply .

1 Like

Thank you @I.am.human ā€¦your username reflects this giveaway perfectly

You are human and a good one who understands and cares

Iā€™ve got all you OGā€™RS today

ā€¦but as for a significant otherā€¦Im speechless because Iā€™ve been single so longā€¦Iā€™m getting back on my feet from being homelessā€¦ homeless and girlfriend just doesnā€™t mix and Iā€™m a mess enough getting sober I donā€™t have time to screw up someone elseā€™s life right now:) j.k. yā€™all know what im sayinā€¦ gotta get myself right first!

Thanks for the giveawayā€¦thanks for listening to a single mans ramblings

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: you two on the win :trophy: from @duo! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Nice giveaway @duo! :clap::tophat::blush::star_struck::upside_down_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ good one @duo
And congratulations winners

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Piter! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes