Free seeds free shipping worldwide. **closed**

Lol, saw like 8 notifications was wondering what I did wrong :yum:. Youā€™re welcome everybody.

c9f56f66ae75f14d555bdc00a23daefe16ae7027_2_187x250 38ca16de1ce0ea9205fdab164c8645cfdf7d68fe_2_333x250 cad4a3cf81329136ec5b47284c6708cb5bc9b92e_2_187x250
Thereā€™s mom. I know Ive posted these a million times but maybe somebody hasnā€™t seen em yet

8 Likes

Am I too late for black garlic???
Lol
Actually.i have a local Hook up for black garlic cuts

Super nice every1!?

If you guys donā€™t mind would you please send me your addie. It would save me a lot of time. Thanks

5 Likes

if you would wanna give away some of those strawberry diesel x spacedude when you get em I would love to cop some, would have some money for ya later down the road :smiley:

1 Like

I do not sell beans but my plans are to run what I get for the community, so if you stick around you may just end up with some! :wink: @harveest

4 Likes

deal, I just got some strawberry shortcrack from @yetigrows so he has me covered on a strawberry strain for now > : D

Ive only had like one good strawberry type smoke before, strawberry cough and it was really great, flavorful as all hell. Ive picked it up a couple other times and it just wasnā€™t the same as one time.

2 Likes

Those SS are sure to be good! No doubt. I plan on doing some cool things so hopefully we get to work together.

I would like your post but I am in

3 Likes

THE LOVE COMING OUT OF @corey MAKING ALL THE OGERS BE LIKE:

Way to keep blowing minds bruv! :fist:

6 Likes

A lot of OGenerosity @corey

I think itā€™s late, butā€¦ If thereā€™s any choice that wasnā€™t made, it would be my choice, if possible. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think I sent him some unless he gave them away he has a bad habit of giving and giving and plan to send him a new package for his next giveaway or fundraiser but good on you for looking out for a really good dude @corey thanks for doing this very cool of you for sure

3 Likes

If still possible, Iā€™m jumping right in!! Thanks @corey !!!

1 Like

Way cool anything left over?

1 Like

@Abbbian @STIGGY if you want a pack of the strawberry diesel x space dude send me your personals in a dm and I can do that otherwise thatā€™s it. Thanks

4 Likes

Iā€™m down for space dude

2 Likes

OK I can do that but thatā€™s itā€™s all. Please pm personals @Osogreen. Thanks

1 Like

Im going to get my sec room going
The future just keeps getting greener .
Thanks @corey

1 Like

Hey no problem. Iā€™m just happy to help fill your second room.

1 Like

Shit im full for a yr :laughing:

1 Like

Between you an Bob
Iā€™m supposed to pick up some authentic cookies :cookie: cuttings today also .
He swears there the real deal.
Pretty big concentrate farm.

2 Likes

Sounds great bud. If you donā€™t mind Iā€™m sure all of us would like to see some of your work.

2 Likes