Free Skunk Seeds, Free shipping Worldwide. **closed**

There were many messing thigs up bud. 20 spots, over 80 edits. People need to slow down and read messages instead of plowing through. I got put on the list twice after removing myself, lol. It’s crazy.

2 Likes

Agree, tried to erase my name down on two accidently and could not do it without the overwrite!!!

1 Like

Sure you can bud, you just cancel and start over. Never overwrite.

4 Likes

15 posts were split to a new topic: Only 1 person can edit a wiki at a time?

I lost signal guys. The wiki is closed. This was NOT intended to be a battle. I know you all want some of these seeds. They are coming in packs of 10. Split your pack if you like. Otherwise it’s set in stone unless someone got totally screwed.

Even with these complications I call it another successful giveaway.

State your opinions please. Please remember I’m just a dude doing what I can with this shit us cellular bs service in the middle of a farm. Thanks!

13 Likes

Thank you for all that you do @corey !

1 Like

Yeah man big thanks to you @corey

2 Likes

Holy Shiat, how did I miss this melee, awesome @corey

2 Likes

Good luck everyone! And very kind of Corey

If any seeds are made and bred out hopefully I can get a chance to grow these one day!

I’ve got a arsenal of Beans now anyway :wink: lots of time for me to dial In my grow :slight_smile:

Good luck all with your beans

3 Likes

F-yeah! OG 2 DA X-TREME!! :fist:

2 Likes

Anyway, enough from me about Wiki’s, let’s talk about how awesome @corey is for handing out some nice Skunk seeds :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It was a good a good one. Thanks to all the participants!! I’ll be gathering info and putting together ty cards in the morning!

5 Likes

thanks @corey you and mark are good guys

3 Likes

This is my first time signing up. What else do I need to do?
Excited to be a part of this giveaway!
:purple_heart::seedling::green_heart:

5 Likes

Nothing. I’ll contact everyone who signed up tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

What an awesome giveaway for sure. First time getting in on one. Thank you

4 Likes

Same here!! Must be luck of the draw, I had just signed in and saw this new post. Boy do these fill quickly!!!

6 Likes

That’s awesome guess we had some beginners luck lol

6 Likes

Congrats winners! Another awesome move from @corey! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I have sent shipping requests. If I did not message you, that means I have your info already.
Thanks to all the great people who have donated stamps, flips, and washers! Also thank you to all of you participants! Without all you peeps this would not be possible by any means.
Next giveaway will be blueberry ghost. It’s a 90 to 105 day finisher. If you live up north or Canada this would be a good one for you to grow outside. Especially if you like blueberry.
I will post the giveaway in advance. So keep them eyes :banana: !
I’m out of love so here’s a big one for you all :heart:
Thanks, and have a good day OG!

12 Likes