Free unknown father seeds - Closed!

You are amazing. Thank you so much. I’ll be reaching out to you shortly

3 Likes

Welcome to the tribe. Please excuse this, but I must incorporate your name into a 6ix9ine lyric because it popped into my head and now I have to get it out, “J-ICKY GOT THE BLICKY WITH A STIFFY!” Thanks and welcome again.

4 Likes

That’s really cool of you . That’s really why this place is so great . Thank you.

4 Likes

Let’s break down the genetics in this cross a little more… shall we?
Paris OG = Headband x Lemon OG
Dawg Walker = Albert Walker OG x Chemdawg91
Huckleberry = Oregon Blueberry x Morning Glory

Yes sir, I believe those genetics will have you feeling better in no time!

4 Likes

Pretty sure the Paris is spelled perris. As in perris CA where she originated. Sorry to be a strain name stickler:).

The Dawgwalker is Albert walker x (Ewok x chemdawg 91). A bit of drama around this cut. This one came from the original source in Portland.

The huckleberry male used was from the 2015 ibl from dynasty.

9 Likes

No worries, I’m the same way when it comes to genetics… right is better than wrong every time.

4 Likes

Im not a big og fan but this one is interesting

3 Likes

I have experimented with growing but it’s been awhile since the last plant I had got pulled up never made it to full bloom I do wanna try the jack herer and the white rhino I’m about to start an indoor grow from some seeds I bought of purple Buddha but I didn’t have a lot of cash to get the strains I really wanted to work with.

5 Likes

Welcome, welcome, welcome. almostdone has done a very cool thing for the community in making these high quality genetics available to us. I’m not sure why anyone with room wouldn’t take advantage of this potential. I just pulled some shitty Autoflowers I got from a disreputable source to make room for these. The Perris OG has me intrigued now.

3 Likes

Welcome @Rebelredbud23
I have a pregnant White Rhino that should drop seeds in a couple of weeks. She’s pretty, healthy and turns a beautiful purple/green. She’s got kick but I won’t say more 'till the cure.

Stick around and get your pips (little green dots under your name) up and we will get you some.

If you wind up scoring the Jack Herrer maybe you will kick me back a few.

5 Likes

Got my package in the mail Today. Thank you @almostdone for making such quality genetics available to the community.

3 Likes

:dash: to the post office!

3 Likes

Good day OG. I do appreciate all the kind words and many thanks. You’re all great.

Got the first ten requests out Monday. The rest will go out tomorrow.

Apologies to those I haven’t gotten back to yet. I will get to you. Was not expecting these to be so popular. I don’t have a hundred people blowing up the inbox but it is much more than I was expecting.

I’ve never sent out to this many at once and have to say that even though I have not been a part of any preservation and or giveaway runs, I have a whole new respect for the individuals that make it happen.

Let’s all be sure to thank the people that do all the work on those runs out of the goodness of their hearts. Just good folks spreading seeds of change. My kind of freedom seeds:)

Hope you are all well

16 Likes

extremely thoughtful and generous of you, I know that has to be a major pain sending all those out. Its selfless acts like this that make this such a great forum

6 Likes

I only have words of thanks to you. Words say a lot about people but acts much more.
In this disinterested way, sharing and carrying out the work that this entails is worthy of admiration.
In this forum there are great people.
Peace to everyone.

8 Likes

Very much so. Meet any of these people in person and they are the exact same caring, generous individuals as well. It blows me away just how freaking cool most ogers are.

5 Likes

@almostdone thanks for being a shining example of what this forum, and this community is and always has been about - your spirit and energy are inspiring, and it reminds me of the old days here when OG Kush was originally developed here and spread among the members. I am thankful that you are here, and am looking forward to getting my package soon as well (it says delivery tomorrow).

6 Likes

I received a package in the mail yesterday and it’s full of goodness!
Thank you @almostdone, you are a very generous person and I appreciate you!

5 Likes

The eagle landed

Thanks @almostdone for your generosity

And amazing genetics
And a great Crystal

4 Likes

I forgot about the crystal!! Thanks for that @almostdone. I loved it.

4 Likes