Free worldwide free shipping Auto giveaway part one **closed**

Thank you very much all those involved :+1:

2 Likes

I called it Homey Airport Hubba Bubba because, that is the real name for the airport at Groom Lake, or Area 51.
Looked like a killer strain, when I bought it :v:t4:

7 Likes

Auto regs? Where? Sign me up… oh wait. I did that part. :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much to everyone helping out to make this happen. Team work makes the dream work!

HOMEY AIRPORT: KC51 X BG
TL2
:us:

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway all!

1 Like

If any of you guys would like to see @repins12 Guyana Gum at 60 days from seed you may look at them in my journal , they are monsters & still growing !

Thanks @corey & @repins12 for such a neat giveaway !

6 Likes

I’m down @ #8
For the homey airport
:us: @corey

1 Like

I signed up for the airport, want to give autos a try n see how they turnout after running reg seeds the past 5 years.

Thanks @corey and @repins12

1 Like

Thanks to all OGs involved in putting this together :pray:

2 Likes

There was a spot open for airport so I signed up

All out of likes, I’ll try to remember to come back and like after

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Once again, thanks to @corey, @repins12 and @VAkish
@keene
@FattyRoots
@OGSince03
@CornbreadJunior
@MoBilly
@LegsMahoney
@sprinklememaynee
@FiveGar

A bunch of awesome OGers who made it possible!!! Fantastic giveaway! :pray: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

16 Likes

Thanks everyone. Thank you all for being part of this from donors to participants! Another cool giveaway, thank you!

I will be collecting 20 addies a day and plan on having these out on monday. Thanks

25 Likes

I join you to say thanks to these guys you are unique and thanks also to corey who organized everything you are a very strong team

3 Likes

Yeeeee! Always looking for some fire trainwreck funk, haven’t been online much since I lost my cellphone service, just living off the WiFi crumbs these days, and they are not abundant in the woods, lol!

How do I sign up?

:writing_hand::fire::v::evergreen_tree::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You missed it my good sir.

2 Likes

I got my seeds, although I didn’t get the one I signed up for (i think) I got 3 packs!! full of seeds as well.

I got slobber gum, gumango and I think something called guyana gum? @corey am I reading that correctly?

Thanks for the seeds my guy.

5 Likes

Wow, you got them pretty damn quick!

2 Likes

Those are the ones that I sent you. Not from this giveaway :v:t4:

8 Likes

What a bunch of stoners are we!
Grow It, Smoke It, Get More Seeds!

3 Likes