Free worldwide free shipping Auto giveaway part one **closed**

Hope I’m not to late for offer? count me in if possible ________Thanks

I’m growing 3 of the Guyana Gum now , you better have plenty room cause they are monsters ! I have pics in my journal if you like to see them , compared to Skunk & Tangie in the same room

2 Likes

I got my package. Thank you all so much.
@VAkish
@keene
@FattyRoots
@OGSince03
@CornbreadJunior
@MoBilly
@LegsMahoney
@sprinklememaynee
@FiveGar
@deeez99
And a HUGE thank you to @corey and @repins12. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :crocodile:

10 Likes

Thanks @corey and @repins12! My Dreamsickle Blow arrived safe and sound today! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @corey @repins12 and all the ones helping with the postage. Got mine in the mall today

Again ty everyone

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! For those who signed up for 2 packs will be receiving 2 envelopes.

5 Likes

Homey Airport just landed. Thanks @corey and @repins12

3 Likes

Homey airport will be my next spring outdoor crop! Thank you very much guys. @corey and @repins12, much appreciated.

6 Likes

Look at the indents from the mail rollers on those staples! Some serious pressure, beans look intact though!

1 Like

Got my Homey Airport today thanks again @repins12 and @corey once I start my grow back up after the new year I’ll be playing with autos for a while so these will def be grown out within the next year.

3 Likes

Dreamsickle blow arrived safe and sound. Many thanks.

4 Likes

Arrived here in the UK today. Thank you both @repins12 and @corey :+1::v:

3 Likes

Landed a couple days ago and I forgot to post this with a huge THANK YOU to Corey and Repins12 (feels too late to be @'ing people) for making this happen.

3 Likes

Thanks @corey

:green_heart:OG​:green_heart:

1 Like

Your very welcome @Shabita93! I’m happy they made the long journey!

2 Likes

Also safely landed in the UK . Thanks again to everyone involved in this

2 Likes

Hoorraa. Package landed in the uk!

4 Likes

Gumango has landed!! Thanks corey!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.