Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Wedding cake, Shiskaberry and White Widow. 3 -4 weeks for choppy choppy, im headed away on a fishing trip for 10 or 11 days, can’t wait to see the transformation when im back home!

24 Likes

32 Likes

Beautiful, couldn’t be better, look like huge buds! Congrats!

3 Likes

Looks tasty bud. What variety?

4 Likes

Sour Bananas showing heat finally, day 48.

21 Likes

Michoacán from my most recent basement harvest. No till organic under LEDs as always

31 Likes

Sebring’s Mwcb here at 7 weeks from flip! Would love to be able to see what these could do outside, I’m sure they’d make some nice shade trees!

30 Likes

Looking good no strange male bananas popped up on yours?

1 Like

I culled 2 that were straight up male, but this one is a solid pistil laden maiden:) Very excited for the next 2 or 3 weeks of development!

5 Likes

20twenty “Stuck in Mendo”

31 Likes

wow! looked at the frost on the edges of the leaves, man… my mouth just dropped open when it open up completely. bravo!

what brand of NY Diesel, if I might ask?

regards,

4 Likes

It’s from ILGM and I sure wish I kept a cut! I didn’t and still don’t have another tent but I’m going to remedy that before the end of the year!

The GDP I have growing is also from ILGM. One is purpling but has more of a peppery influence while the other isn’t purpling but has that sweet berry smell you expect from GDP.

23 Likes

Slip another Stick in Mendo in here

25 Likes

Beautiful plant

Amnesia and wedding cake kola,

26 Likes

Wedding Cake x Triangle Kush BX3 - Seed Junky Genetics

36 Likes

Bet that coats your lungs with resin! :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Just passed day 50. Lavender Frosting.

27 Likes

Too much light!

23 Likes

Nothing fancy here.
A GSCX got chopped recent. Now LSD hanging in there too.

Zkittlez stacked real nice and tight. Might need 2x4’s for support once these get goin.

Lol, you guys make it intimidating to post pics, all some fire looking bud in these pics ya’ll got here. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

25 Likes