Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Looking great! :heart:

1 Like

Wedding cake auto

32 Likes

28 Likes

Hey,

Did you grow this from seed? If so how many and how were the phenos?

Still debating on buying their beans.

Thanks!

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

Bodhi’s Mother’s Milk remade by @OleReynard starting week six.

28 Likes

Looks good mine are heading to the tin box real soon can’t wait to see how they do.

3 Likes

Cindy Skunk × Skunk91

28 Likes

Some close ups

38 Likes

WOah! That’s looks incredible! Good luck with it but I think you go this!

Looks nothing like my wedding cake!! All though I haven’t looked at it under natural /white light in 3 months!

My other friend has a different looking WC also from a different source than my clones.

Mine out grew the tent and hit 3ft+ I had to move it into the garage lol…A lot of small buds , nothing big at all. Same growth as my friend i Got it from. Tall lanky plant. My friends looks like a sativa , taller my than mine and huge leafs. and other friend looks short and fat lol.
Depends how it’s grown i guess…!

1 Like

Here is my wedding cake. Super frosty, it’s my 3rd and final grow with this strain, but I have one clone left ready to flip and breed with my DJ short Blueberry Male next week

23 Likes

This plant is about 3ft tall,I’m growing some photo plants this grow for a change still have couple of autos growing as well

1 Like

Yummy!!! I will get some natural light photos tomorrow

I have a feeling mine has violet undertones if I remember correctly. Not because of UV lights lol.
Will update tomorrow.

14 Likes

You could have let her stay shorter, skeleton legs looks awesome stilts with buds. Did you trim up so led would cover buds?

1 Like

Ghost Rose day 60

and I know it’s not a budshot but this little bugger wasn’t there yesterday :thinking:

20 Likes

Black Strap Auto at 52 days (finish 65 - 75) such a gorgeous plant, hope she smokes good

30 Likes

That’s really dark in the bud structure. Please give us the smoke report when it’s ready.

2 Likes

30 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble BX1

39 Likes

Great photos!
What are you using?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks. Using a 20x clip on macro lens from Amazon and a cell phone (tcl pro 5g). I think I bought the thing in 2016 it might be time to see if there’s any others that do a bit better than 20x. Would be a great tool for figuring out when to harvest. I have one of those usb microscopes but the pic quality is low and I find it hard to focus on anything.

6 Likes