Free your budshots! (Part 1)

This is my plant wanting to bud

4 Likes

Not the same.

1 Like

That was my thread title on both sites :wink:. I got tired of keeping up with it though. I like photo bombing the random threads more as stuff interests me

1 Like

Sorry for taking to much.

2 Likes

Good! It’s worth keeping in contact with good people. I’ve always been bad with that. I pick up and move and don’t look back. Well I haven’t done that in awhile but it’s definitely in my nature lol.

2 Likes

I’m trying to clean it up.

2 Likes

I don’t really care about little cliques and groups or whatever. That’s a natural byproduct of large groups. People will gravitate to those they feel connections with for whatever reasons. My problem is when that spills into domination of grow threads. Especially, when the info being given is false and I can literally look in my own tent for the falsification evidence, lol. Then belittling others for a different take…pfft. I can take it. I’ll tell you to fak off or hit the mute button. But some people get quieted or just leave because of it and that’s dumb.

Plus none of their seeds make my greatest hits. Soo, overpriced mediocrity if you ask me.

3 Likes

I agree with you 100% on that. I try to show my love around here as much as possible. I don’t consider myself a part of a click. Maybe I might need to backtrack on some of my words. @Eagles009 you’re a good part of the community. I’m going to clean up some of my stuff up here. You always make me laugh with that one you don’t ever get my jokes. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks brother! I think I’m just not funny :yum:

2 Likes

Wait to you start talking to your plants more than your family. Lol the weed knows. I got to go eat me some grits

4 Likes

We both know that one. Overrated. Sorry OG I’m cleaning it up.

2 Likes

What do they say in real life, lucky to get one true friend? @Eagles009 and @Hemp , I feel beyond lucky to have found real forum buds!

Love this place and all the knowledge power, life has been so busy its crazy. I don’t have time to fart it seems sometimes.

2 Likes

It got deep of here. Lol.

very nice looking plants Hemp :+1:

1 Like

Strawberry Shortcrack day 59 from seed.

24 Likes

20 Likes

Good thing you’re a yetti with all that frost!

6 Likes

Lambs breath/Romulan
Been sitting in a paper bag for the last 4 days super thick buds

28 Likes

Last chop of 2021,bbmuffin, 10 week flower,
UVB last 10 days ,at 2 hrs a day.

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

33 Likes

Sexy…

I already posted this but I was playing with editing on my phone :sunglasses:

16 Likes