Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I know it’s old. But what great pictures.

@Purple-N-Hairy You were right I’ll stay out from over here.

3 Likes
21 Likes

When you’d said clones I was picturing ones you’d freshly cut that you were having troubles with lol. Those bigguns might’ve just been that, too big of nugs and fell over from the weight, that’ll happen.

Aside from leaves starting to yellow a little they look pretty healthy bud, yellowing is probably P or K deficiency cause they use it heavy in flower, but the cause of the deficiency could be any number of things, I’ve been trying to balance out my calmag lately cause I know I’m feeding more than enough but still seeing slight deficiencies, maybe I should start phing my water again lol I rely 100% on ph buffers to balance my ph

4 Likes

Thank you for your support and it won’t let me delete it

2 Likes

Looks good to me bud. I wouldn’t worry about anything. Maybe give them some of @Reikox litfa

2 Likes

Thanks for the support

2 Likes

He’s good at responding. I think your plants are doing fine. Do you see how healthy the leaves are coming out of the buds? That’s a damn good sighn. Keep up on your water cycle and you’ll be golden!

I need to slow down.

1 Like

I feel your pain man. They dont look bad at all. I haven’t dealt with any trouble since the switch to coco / Jacks. I’m even getting rusty at diagnosing I feel like.

You talking about the stuff with like 60 bottles right? Toooo much, IMHO.

3 Likes

Lower branch of Black Cookies

38 Likes

It is probably a deficiency, but there is an peculiar blotchy distribution on these leaves that look odd.

t1

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Hoping to get back on track for posting budshots, and not diagnosing plant issues in this “Free your budshots” thread. :wink:

California Cannon

Princess Haze

Blue Dream

34 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I see a couple issues in those photos you posted @Purple-N-Hairy.

1st, I detect an overabundance of trichanoids all over those buds, clearly it’s gotta be grower error. 2nd, I thought I told you to stop drinkin grape koolaid in the flower room!! I know you spilled it all over them nugs, that’s why they’re so purple!

:rofl:

12 Likes

The tobacco virus. The only thing it can be. All of the clones.

1 Like

Bubba Kush x Stardawg by Hazeman, day 39 of flowering

22 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty fat for day 39! I’ve grown a Stardawg cross (Thai x Forum Cookies x Stardawg), but even after harvesting and drying it, it didn’t look as dense as yours. You might have something special there! Did you cut any clones from it?

Here’s a bunch-o-buds of mine…

18 Likes

Yeah I have some clones, a buddy is also growing four of them out at the moment as well.

2 Likes

Awesome! I hope she finishes up strong for you and your buddy. Sometimes you can catch fire with some Stardawg strains. It would be a shame to discover that after she’s been chopped if you don’t have backups of her.

Please post updated budshots as she finishes up!

3 Likes

Some random old pics from Alaska Bud Brother’s Aero-Gardens and a few other places…

40 Likes