Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Well, I definitely like what you are doing!

1 Like

I’m a pretty new grower compared to some people on here I’ve been growing about 3 years but it’s been a non stop grow lol

But I have to work more on my growing skills like learning how to keep mother plants and to clone my clone game is terrible lol

But I did learn loads of stuff sitting on overgrow late at night and reading threads you can lean loads of shit in here ,if you sit down and read.

If I busted out some money on better lights I’d probably grow better weed had the same lights since I started growing

2 Likes

Unknown Indica from Seed Jar 2000-2005. I know what I will be doing while in webex meetings tomorrow. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Grape pie x snow lotus #4

29 Likes

MAC. Ready to be jared.

31 Likes

She’s coming down in a few hours before lights on

29 Likes

@PowerpackGenetics That swamp apple is amazing! Is that something you created? Where can I find more info on her? Thanks nice work.

1 Like

Banana Larry lavender from Big Buddy Seeds, just a couple days off 10 weeks and about to come down in a couple days. She is pregnant with MAC BX2 F2 babies

44 Likes

Looks awesome. Just got your AO cali-o in the mail

1 Like

Motorbreath 15

MB15 sample dried and in jar.

25 Likes

Afghani x Trainwreck

31 Likes

Damn @anon98660487 that shit is so purple I thought your tone was off till I seen the green leaves.
We may have to trade somethin somethin that’s too cool

Damn @anon98660487 that shit is so purple I thought your tone was off till I seen the green leaves.
We may have to trade somethin somethin that’s too cool
These are some great pics, hightimes ain’t got shit on us

1 Like

Nice man. Very clean looking. Thanks to all of OG for your support. I hope all have a safe new year and the changing of the seasons. One Love

1 Like

She was created by rongo on ig. If i remember correctly its sour apple x ghost/tangie. Ive only flowered out this one female and shes super frosty. Low yield but i think she got cold a few too many nights early on. I will run it again and pop the rest of the pack for sure!

3 Likes

I finally used a good camera

22 Likes

Is that your grape ape? @Osogreen Took one of mine last night, F35

14 Likes

Yes its Grape ape at day 36 its smelly as all hell
Sour grapes
@BasementBeans

2 Likes

15 Likes

My sweet tooth strain auto
Been sitting in a bag drying super frosty