1 Like

Keeps getting better. Nice job.

Some Ex wife
Ghost og x Trophy wife
Just sticky stinky as I could

ask for dsy 48

26 Likes

Hey guys! Here’s a pic of my Banana Krumble @ 57 days! Micro shot that I think
turned out pretty nice. I noticed that she has some VERY LONG trichome heads.

Recently I lost my clones of this strain unfortunately… sooo I think this may be it for her. She was a runt from 2 seeds that I had one didn’t make it.

In the last couple of grows I did hit it with Afghani Kush but also most recently hit it with Royal Kush. I’m trying to decide if I’d like to try to reveg one of the plants after harvest or if I just want to move on with a cross or something new.

33 Likes

Keep two three of the bottom buds if your really like it and put them under 18/6 or higher takes a while but new growth will pop out…unfortunately my dumb ass had to do that multiple times with plants that didnt look good but last month killed it…turned hulk on me lol…hope this helps…ur buds will get moldy after new growth you just pick them off

3 Likes

Same here, am trying to take cuts and put into Flower room in water so they show and I can weed out males before committing rime to veg a mont or more.

1 Like

GG4 S1, some early small bud I had to cut because the branches broke off (when a fan fell over it)

28 Likes

dynamite chopped… (next gen)

39 Likes

Cut a lower tester off the grape ape

19 Likes

As a professional shitposter I must know where can dogefather seeds be found

3 Likes

ha, here you go…

https://www.greenhandshop.org/product-category/breeders/greenhand-genetics/

they have a BOGO going on (and do often). Real nice guy to BS with too.
I got the DogeFather as a freebie when i ordered the Blackberry Tart and Giant Peach from him.

she’s a chunky monkey

31 Likes

holy, those look enormous. congrats the dynamite also looks amazing, how they smoked?

2 Likes

@Osogreen how’s your grape ape doing?

17 Likes

Pulled a lower to check trichs an shit at day 48

@BasementBeans

15 Likes

day 45

15 Likes

Bumblebud @ 58 days. This is my third time running her, and my best expression yet. I have three clones of this going that are rooted. This pheno is really sour funky candy smell. Taste is very much the same a unique citrus sour taste but with some sweet undertones.

Love the colors on her.

I will probably do this, we will see.

27 Likes

:+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Calendar grade gorgeous shot!!

Beautiful…

Cheers
G

1 Like