Free your budshots! (Part 1)

@AZsensi
I wi be in chandler in 7 to 10 days could dip a clone in athena ipm an give it to u

Beautiful!

That would be awesome. Im on the other side of the valley but if I can make it I totally will. I’m a chef so lots of hours

What are you doing in AZ?

My lady was finishing the full remodeling on our house in Texas so she’s driving all the tools an truck to chandler her dads .I will pick her and our tools up an swap cars

4 Likes

I usually only grow oct threw April then we work on our houses

1 Like

That’s awesome. As a new home owner I wish I paid more attention to my Dad. Shit breaks and now it’s up to me

3 Likes

My lady is just as versatile as I am .
Between us both we can build a whole home
Minus Electric but she can swap out recipicals I know nothing Electric no plumbing or roofing but the rest we got .
Were in middle of moving our pool an redoing the whole back yard. Right now there pallets an a new slide for pool just sitting

1 Like

That’s cool. Electric is my fear, as it should be. Sounds like you and the old lady should just head over to Peoria and show me a thing or two lol. In all seriousness, it would be really cool to meet an OGer and pass off some souvenirs

I keep in touch
Between both of us there’s about 6 family spread out in Arizona
My cousins are at AU

1 Like

It’s ummm, a dry heat lol

I dont like the heat in chandler.
I left to hit the gym there onlybstol from home was a store 5 min in store came out to eat my eggs an it fucked uo my gut
I usually eat my hard boiled eggs with in 30 min in so cal with no prob but that 115 degrees acts fast on food in AZ

1 Like

@AZsensi
Atleast on here someone can help u

1 Like

Oh, yes love it. Plenty of help. The 115 temps will do some funny things to your body for sure

27 Likes

@GanjaMa
Looks like perfect flower
Beautiful colors

2 Likes

25 Likes

25 Likes

going thru old photos

24 Likes