Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Nice, I started 5 seeds I got from Doug Dawson. I was looking for something for the winter. They are Apollo Ape, hope I get similar results.

3 Likes

That apollo Grape looks amazing
If I get some of those I woukd run them also

1 Like

VS1 f2 just trimmed up a little bit

31 Likes

Nice looking plant my friend, I have a mystery strain looks like your picks and pretty much smells just like what you described, nice job :+1: :+1::v:

2 Likes

Still looks great. Stay up!

1 Like

Thats very nice. Love that combo i bet it levels you!

1 Like

If you mean Apollo Ape, I have 7 seeds left. PM you addy and I’ll sent them to you.

Edit: if Apollo Grape is a thing, sorry, I can’t help you there.

2 Likes

Twizzlers

Durban poison

24 Likes

@middleman
I just spelled it wrong
But I have seen some beautiful Apollo Ape
I will definitely send you my Addy if your good with those. Can I ask u if it has a couch lock potential with out ruining it

3 Likes

@BIGJ I’m guessing you are also a happy camper with that smell!! I find the strains that smell “creamy” tend to always have euphoric and potent effects, for me anyways. I used to pick up some cookies n chem from a local disp and it was always potent no matter the thc. But typically it tested in mid to high 20’s. Either way I forgot to mention that there is also that creamy tone to it as well!! Also thank you for the kind words. Adds to my confidence as I just finished one full year of indoor growing. Still got lots to learn!!! Happy New Years!

@PowerpackGenetics with those genetics mixed you would imagine that it should be a pleasant experience and with decent potency. So far I been happy with all my grows and I’m expecting this plant to indeed be acceptable in the potency department. Happy New Year’s!

3 Likes

I’ve only grown one. It’s drying now. No idea how it smokes.
DM me.

2 Likes

Yes I am. I have a not real popular as fas it’s harder to find strain I’m in the process of preserving called Perma Dream. I’ve got journal started on it I’ll tag ya in it. …white widow x train wreck gives Perma frost and Then was crossed with blue dream , then picked for particular pheno that has a fruity pebbles with almost creamy blueberries and a hint of pine , @TestOfOath I’m sure will be putting some down when she is done.been waiting to try it …:+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

27 Likes

@kushdaddy
I have a pack of banana krumble did you really like it

Pink Tsunami , Future Genetix

30 Likes

@DougDawson PPP X Orange Bubblegum

26 Likes

That’s beautiful man, really nice.

5 Likes

26 Likes

19 Likes