Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I like that musky floral sweet smell and taste. Its a bit like wine but not as refined.

1 Like

They yield huge so my mission is accomplished other than I’ve gave most the seeds away :rofl:
I’ve still got around 25 remaining so maybe a fem run will be on the cards next year at some point. First thing people do is stick their nose in a bag so it’s a winner on that count

1 Like

Me and my ol’ buds were getting lonely, so I got busy today and made some more good ol’ buds. In fact, I think they might even turn out to be even better buds!

45 Likes

36 Likes

30 Likes

More Afghani x
Had more than a few of these going…so will have plenty of bud pics.

25 Likes

For not having any lens in my galaxy 20 not to bad looking.
Ex wifes at 62% 9 day hang and a couple in a Grove bag

28 Likes

Those are drying up nice looks like some solid rocks.

1 Like

Grape ape has great smell for the name its about go flmf

21 Likes

When I get to the Valley I will have a bad ass camera about show that it’s sticky just by the looks

The Collieman are looking beautiful only 1 problem they smell like slightly stoopid fruits,
I purchased collieman im hoping it loses the fruity sweet smel , not into fruity flavors .

21 Likes

And now for something completely different! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It didn’t taste very good and made a big mess, but I still thought it was an impressive plant :sunglasses:

41 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone to add silica to harden those stalks to support your buds. :muscle:

24 Likes

Good advice!

BTW - my “buds” in the photos above your post are leaning because the plant stretched more than my light height would allow, so I bent the stalk.

19 Likes

Better you bending in a controlled manner than opening the door one day to a plant fallen over and crashing into others…hate that shit…lol

4 Likes

Runtz Muffin at week 7 of flower.

48 Likes

Stud :+1:looks great makin babies

4 Likes

Well finally I unwrapped my weed been about a month … was dry but still in cure zone when I wrapped it tight as possible

Shall see how she smokes tonight

26 Likes

Looks delicious

2 Likes

What is this?

4 Likes