Free your budshots! (Part 1)

That is a stud!

1 Like

Cob curing

5 Likes

Its been 6 hrs maybe knocked him threw a loop

2 Likes

I thoughts cob curing looked worse than that? I seen a pic of it in jorges canna bible and wondered why someone would do that. The bud looked dark brown and nasty.

3 Likes

:joy: I just had to tie up about 4 of mine today that looked flopped just like those. I guess they didn’t like the Si I’m using. :joy:

2 Likes

28 Likes

I love a good flopper, don’t get me wrong…lol. Too much of a good thing.

2 Likes

Clone only strain Ogre a mutant strain of Sensi Star

34 Likes

Most of my weed has been curing for a year to 18 months it all looks brown and nasty. It’s greasy dank, and very tasty though.

If you saw meat that was hung properly, you would think the same about that.

8 Likes

Hah that gave me a good laugh…
After said joint we got lost in a movie next thing you know we both woke up on the couch at 1am such a nice buzz

Kind of like if you ever have done salvia or a whip it

Like that ever so subtle vibration going through your body mega couch lock !

2 Likes

Hey guys, some halfway through week 8 bud stuff… enjoy

39 Likes

Box of :chocolate_bar:s Wk 8 of Flower.

37 Likes

Not mine
But so awesome I had to share :star_struck:

39 Likes

That’s got some amazing colour, I am going to have to steal that for a painting.

I have been looking for something extra special this last week for a reference, the universe works in wondrous ways :+1:

9 Likes

28 Likes

How long have you had her? I’ve been looking for that one for awhile.

Grape pie getting chopped probably next week. Starting to lower temps to get color out.

32 Likes

I had for 12+ yrs. but don’t have it anymore old picture…I did make my own crosses with Ogre…
Black Domina x Ogre
Real deal clone only Arcata Trainwreck x Ogre

4 Likes

27 Likes

@grief looks beautiful
I almost grabbed a clone from a friend today . It was hard not to bring Grape pie home today.

4 Likes