Free your budshots! (Part 1)

This was the how can I put it out of 3 all same time this was more like glow in the dark but smells the strongest and as said is an auto thinking on getting the photo version next as it was a blast to grow also this was all done on a very very very basic setup lol but I am chuffed with outcome so far next one going to see how long I can let it go.

2 Likes

looking Great! Mr. K

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme - almost ready!

28 Likes

Mendo Lights. She IS ready!

23 Likes

The pine tree description is really exciting. Where did you obtain the Northern Lights from?

2 Likes

I got it as a fem freebie from Canuk seeds. Don’t know much about the company but the smell takes me back to high school which is exactly where I want to be :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thats awesome man! Ive been thinking about grabbing some NL from akbeanbrains.

3 Likes

Oh cool! I got exactly the same WW freebee from TNSB too.
Nice to see what it is going to look like!

Thanx & Cheers
G

2 Likes

My dream list of high school strains include white widow, northern lights, pure power plant, and California orange :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Id find them living in the water meter box all the time. Back when I did property management.

2 Likes

Platinum Gorilla clone @4 weeks flower.

23 Likes

How did Old Family Purple turn out?

2 Likes

The OFP is fire and I love it. At first she smells like artificial grape and fuel or some type of chemical, its a really clean bright smell, then as you break her up you get this strong burnt rubber/gas smell with purple hard candy undertones. She is delicious and also night night smoke for me, every time I smoke it my eyes get super heavy and put me in slow mo i also eat every thing i can then pass out. I’ll try and get the smoke report up today.

5 Likes

Coso Kush at 52 days flower

Platinum Gorilla at 51 days flower

16 Likes

RQS Purple Queen Seed 3 at 7 weeks flower 39" tall … so this was a bit of a oddball plant… had vigor but didn’t show the nicest structure nor did it seem to kick over to flower nicely but over the last couple of weeks it has come from behind guns blazing, the picture doesn’t do the colors proper justice but it has really nice purple undertones and I look forward to seeing ti dried… the bud structure was quite loose initially but is now starting to really fill in nicely, but in the end I don’t expect this produce the rock hard nuggets of the PQ seed 1 I have pictured below…This girl has a strong pungent gassy skunk smell but I suspect its still early and the scent profile will evolve as it ripens… its a gorgeous looking plant and I bet its going to make some fine pictures once its all cured and dried…

Doc Holliday x C99 Seed 5 at 7 weeks flower…50" tall…this plant is massive and I expect it have huge yields… doesn’t seem to have much of a smell compared to others around it, but it is covered in resin and looks amazing…is developing a d nice purple undertone … Nice plant to grow and I am hoping the rosin is nice.

Seedsman SBG seed 4 ( Strawberry,Banana,Grape) at 7 weeks 28" tall …as you can see its very frosty…this is from seed and untested…I did grow out 2 SBG seeds in my last crop and they were premium quality, the SBG seed 1 produced the tastiest rosin I have had the pleasure to dab…so I am eager to see what a few more of these are like…not the strongest terps on the vine but the flavors were thru the roof in a rosin dab and super sweet and fruity in a joint.

Doc Holliday x C99 seed 3 at 7 weeks 29" tall edit…its over 36" tall as the stake is 36" … I am quite eager to see this plant finished…initially it had a super strong berry smell that developed into a cherry tone then into a super strong cherry menthol . the bud is rock hard and has almost a pink undertone .

RQS Purple Queen Seed 5 at 7 weeks, 39" tall , massive buds… doesn’t have as frosty of an appearance as its sisters but yet when I work with it I find myself completely covered in rosin, the plant is really greasy…Once I press it into rosin I will have a better idea of its quality, my gut tells me to expect around 6 ounces dried primo nuggets from this girl plus another ounce or so of quality smalls…Really good producer and quite similar to how the Bruce Banger I grew looked. this is my first run and its from seed…not pinched

19 Likes

RQS Purple Queen Seed 1 at 7 weeks, 44" tall …this is my second round with this girl, its a good producer of rock hard frosty nuggets that have a strong skunky pine scent… vigorous and easy to grow . I have popped 4 or 5 of the Purple Queen Feminized and am seeing quite a big range in phenotype characteristics but overall they are all vigorous and seem to be solid producers.

12 Likes

AAA Purple Royale … this was bred by a good buddy of mine…genetics between Amsterdam and BC…AAA and some purple… pollen taken from over ripe female flower… Seriously the most the terp heavy, fruity strain I have had the pleasure to taste…the smell is insanely strong fruity skunk shit berries…plant absolutely reeks to high heaven… I would never grow this if I wasn’t legal… plant ripens into a total purple, with the upper buds being a darker purple and lower buds a gorgeous lavender purple …my buddy didn’t have a name for it so we made up this name LOL my current issue with this one is that it doesn’t make nice rosin, what comes out is watery and runny… smells absolutely amazing, and tastes great if you give it a few weeks to dry out and cure …now with this being said I had to pull my last crop down a little early due to powdery mildew and I maybe didn’t give my purples quite enough time to fully ripen out… so this round I will let them ripen fully and my fingers are crossed the rosin turns out…the flavor of this plant is ridiculous… … Good producer of rock hard nuggets, massive bag appeal … crack open a jar of this and your taste buds are watering I promise ya…

17 Likes

GG4 49 days in flower, time to start hanging them…:sunglasses:

20 Likes

Wow this place has grown so much since I last posted. Happy for @LemonadeJoe and the whole of TeamOG.

Here’s a recent flower from seeds made by @ReikoX (dark devil x sugar black rose)

Still growing strong.

Stay hazed and stay well
Jake

24 Likes

Welcome back @Blowingupjake!

She’s a beauty!

4 Likes