Free your budshots! (Part 1)

My SWC/TRON grow Schrom, a clone only strain of course…made my own homemade cross with it…

12 Likes

GG 4

Big bud from a reveged GG 4 AUTO.

18 Likes

Bubblegum x Chem 91

38 Likes

Revegged AUTO?

I didn’t know that was possble.

Care to elaborate?

@Wizzlez hi, sure thing. I had grown the gg4 for my daughter she uses it to control pancreatitis inflammation. She told me that they were regular feminized seeds. I thought it was poor genetics because two seeds prior didn’t make it past the seedling stage. Finally got one to grow but it only grew maybe six to eight inches and then it started to Bud. Still not knowing that it was an auto I treated it as if it was a regular feminized plant. Once the flowering was done I cut it all back except for one leaf so it could reveg. I thought it might do better that way the second time around. Again it grew strangely and would not exceed its height of a couple inches. So just for giggles I let it ride. And that is what I ended up with one large almost 2 oz bud and it is very compact. After further investigation by going to the website where she ordered the seeds and reviewed her order personally I found that these were autos. As you know autos don’t like being topped or fussed with too much. By doing what I did and treating it as a normal plant this was the end result. So if you want a 2 ounce Bud treat it like a regular feminized plant. Top it stress it let it ride that’s all I did. I have heard that you can’t propagate autos. I have on multiple occasions. I’ve done it with blue dream and sour Diesel and probably could do it with the gg4 too from what I’m seeing. My clone was just as strong and potent as the original plant. But that’s just been my personal experience with them. And maybe not all strains do it but whatever I’ve tried has worked.

3 Likes

@anon98660487 nice bud please tell me more about those $40 lights :wink::wink: I just received some Durban Poison & put it on my list of things to do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like they went up in price

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265125175726?hash=item3dbab121ae:g:YjUAAOSwkGVfD7CE

1 Like

@anon98660487, thanks! It say you could remove the glass for stronger lighting. Did you remove the glass?

I did only found that out a couple of months ago :rofl: you could remove the glass,they have built in fans it’s a little bit noisy if your the type of person that can’t handle a buzzing sound

I’m used to it been using these lights for over 2 years lol

2 in a 3ft tent is plenty

Pros-their bright and 2 give off enough heat to make the tent toasty hot I’ve use them for over 2 years problem free

Cons,I can’t really think of anything bad to say about these lights
Except for the noise of the fan, they don’t have a dimmer or flowering lights ,it’s just full on light

1 Like

Love the bright like color!

23 Likes

@DJSF …U took cuts of that i hope…please update with final flower pic looks yummy :drooling_face:

1 Like

@Nextlevel209 I sure did! I’m not the biggest fan of the Strawberry Cough- it seemed hard to get cuts to root, not very dense, and just lackluster smoke, apart from the flavor (IMHO) but this checks all the boxes! I will update in the following weeks- stay tuned! Thanks!
djsf

2 Likes

45 Likes

32 Likes

GG4 RIL 40days in flower by Tony Green

Doc d’s Lemon Thai F5

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!

40 Likes

They sure are purple n hairy. Nice looking buds.

2 Likes

Bangi Haze by ACE Seeds on chop day, 71F. Not my best grow - she got K def early on in flower and started dropping leaves, and I could never quite catch up, even with PK boosters.
Still has some white hairs and some clear trichs left, but started weird new growth on buds instead of chunking up, even with 10/14. So I’m calling it done, time to move on…

32 Likes

I believe new growth you are seeing is probably it attempting to reveg. Check your lights to be sure of the 10/14 schedule. I was using the digital timers and it happened to me. Ditched those for the analog version.

4 Likes

Getting ready to sample some of this Hypro Widow 13 from Flower Power Seedbank, my first pink buds. Thank You GLA!

This will cut and prepped in the morning. Capulator’s Mac Stomper

30 Likes