Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Couple of bud shots both females darker image is from pheno 3 lighter pics from pheno 2 pheno 1 was male got pollen on that.so far very very happy with both girls smell is like a biscuit factory with diesel in it as well.
Genetics and Breeder are Blissful Wizard x Girl Scout Glue (GG4 x White Fire Alien x 09 Girl Scout Cookies) from Captains Connection

18 Likes

Platinum Gorilla @ 8 weeks flower

Trichomes close up

22 Likes

Wow, textbook perfect! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The amber trichs in the second pick are very nice @DesertGrown.

2 Likes

Cola Tops and popcorn, mid 2’ feet of golf balls left to do…

22 Likes

Seedsmans SBG fem…short stocky pheno, 9 weeks of flower and nearly ready for harvest… all I am all I am pretty happy with these seeds, 2 very strong phenotypes with one tall sativa that makes delicious rosin …What a good time to be a weed grower, the amount of amazing genetics out these is simply mind boggling… I remember back 30 years ago when a good genetic was guarded with near militaristic fanaticism .

18 Likes

Next up is a Purple Thai (choc Thai x Afghan Kush - Purple Pheno). About 3 weeks to go on this one.

14 Likes

Querkle/Ace of Spades
Day 45

:slight_smile:

17 Likes

That’s a good one right there!
Thai is definitely one of my favorites… no other strain does to me what Thai does. Smoking Thai is similar to taking a dose of liquid L6.

What smell is that stunning plant giving off?

3 Likes

Starting to get sweet and floral I’m practicing patients to let it ripen good, so tempting to cut a fire stick off it…:crazy_face:

Have not had well cured Thai in 35 years, the 10% RU nugs at dispensary don’t do light bud strains justice. I like 60% in jar, toss a 1/4 loose in tray in the morning perfect by lunch.

4 Likes

That Monkey Paw is showing the dark olive drab leafs like I remember. It’s running with Durban and Jamaican trying to gang runs up with tastes I think will meld nice together.

5 Likes

Liquid L6 ? Haven’t heard of this . LSD ?

4 Likes

Yes, low-grade LSD. About 1/3 the strength of LSD25

I was an acidhead in my teens, on through my thirties. If you could trip on it, I tried it! All of it… and I loved it!

10 Likes

What ever happened to Mescaline??

Laugh factory dots. Girls used to love it.

4 Likes

Interesting . Back in the day I smoked a lot of imported weed . A lot sativas . I don’t remember anything that trippy . But I can barely remember yesterday sometimes . lol

7 Likes

Aculpolco Gold is probably the trippiest weed I ever smoked. Thia and MP were always a creative buz for me, draw, paint, get the band across the street high and listen to them jam.

4 Likes

I loved acid . I still grow and enjoy shrooms . Just not the same as acid though . Been decades since the LSD.

3 Likes

MDA was called the love drug . Now you got MDMA , Molly …. similar .

2 Likes

Buddy from CO used to bring shopping bags of shrooms back to MI twice a year…used to take them like candy.

2 Likes

Ive been like that . Take a gram or 2 as a pick me up . Now I have plenty in stock but just now and again is good . And with the right people .

3 Likes