Free your budshots! (Part 1)

… or eating close to an ounce of Colombian cubensis in the back seat of a car to keep from getting busted with it.
That was quite a trip… I’m still missing some days from that one!

4 Likes

Just to get back on track . This is a GG4 I grew awhile back .

21 Likes

No doubt . :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Do you have any Oaxican or Muchuacon @DesertGrown, I have some Acapulco Gold on the way. Like to start filling in my Mexican, SA strains . Had some Black Tar Opium come through once or twice, black hash with tax stamp on the pallets. Moroccan Red and Blonde in abundance. …making my mouth water.

1 Like

Here’s mine I trimmed yesterday and have two bigger about to tip out of the pots.

13 Likes

Love the old Girl, she will always be my go too Meds. Cut I have has been in our circle for over 15 years. Took a few seasons off after a setback. Got back in saving the last mother cuts as bud let it go Bush and had Spode mites. Got 20 viable out of 100 cuts. Back in the game to run the stuff I love from the past and some land strains .

2 Likes

Damn…thats sexy! I scored their deep ellum blues from the auction not too long ago. Might have to dig em too them.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I have any of those… I’ll have to look.

Have you ever heard of HashHands seeds? They have Original Monkey Paw seeds. I found them while researching another elusive strain.

1 Like

I saw that too on strainly but I don’t think they are still in business, least I couldn’t find any current info.

2 Likes

GSC Indoor grow but I took them outside yesterday to flush the soil with flora-kleen. This is just my second grow so I didn’t know I was supposed to be doing that. I’m thinking that’s why I’ve been getting the brown spots on the leaves during flower? You can’t really see them there but they get pretty bad.

13 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant!

@ChairmanDaou, are you talking about the leaf tips being brown?

1 Like

Looks good to me, just starting to devour itself for the finishing color show. Nice work Mau

1 Like

Thanks! Both times I’ve tried growing I’ve gotten these yellow and brown spots on a lot of the leaves during flowering. It doesn’t seem to affect much tho. I know it’s normal for some to turn yellow and fall off but I’m not sure that’s what this is… I’m still new at this so maybe I’m wrong.

Blockquote

1 Like

That’s normal for the strain.

1 Like

Heavyweight Seeds Monster Profit …some sort of a Amnesia Haze Hybrid… 32" tall from top of soil to the top of the plant… 9 weeks of flower… Dried weight 5.5 oz of primo…grown in a 2 gallon square pot, coco, top feed, CO2, GH 3 part…

17 Likes

Baltimore Smackdown!
T.H. Seeds-MKa.g.e. (MKUltraXs.a.g.e.)
Flowering time around 90 days…so far

1 gal pot used.

Sample I cut a few days ago…goin in. Salud!

Whats great is its all flower! No trim jail! Hai!

18 Likes

I actually hallucinated off weed once when I was like 18 or 19 and it was Mexican Reggie :thinking: still wondering if I didn’t get dosed with something

3 Likes

Ive caught tracers many times. I think it’s a # of factors. The grass that induced it was PennyWise. I had been up all night smoking the shit. Eventually I was doin Tai Chi like a raver chick. Like ooo ahhh!

Could be a Nam flash back induced by strong wodka n za Dancing Clown?:blush::metal:

3 Likes

!
Perris og x huckleberry dawgwalker

First outdoor harvest for this year.

13 Likes

Purple Afghan Kush, courtesy of the much appreciated Pedro_Bann … :sunglasses:

14 Likes