Free your budshots! (Part 1)

hey @ShiskaberrySavior, yea this Congo is the west coast canada cut or the Vision Creator cut aka Roberts Creek Congo. A unhybridized south african sativa selection with a great sativa high to her. The cut was selected out of an F3 inbred unhybridized seed population. All lemon terps. around 70 days flowering period.
That cut was hit with a Cherrywise (high-cbd; individuals have tested into 20%+ cbd range) pollen from seed. Cherrywise was born from a large population selection selecting for very high cbd/low thc individuals, created in Oregon.
The F1’s havent really been tested yet. im among the first ones to try these.
My guess is most expressions will lean towards the Congo half. Congo appears to hog any F1 genetic it seems. Mine are leaning heavily Congo in smell and growth patterns.
We’ll see. Ive only grown a couple of cbd kinds so its still new to me.
peace

5 Likes

nice images!

regards,

smoked some excellent carrot weed in the seventies still remember the sky rocket ride it gave .

1 Like

@Tappy Afghan x bluelights in week 7.

One of the NL5 females from the last try with these beans.

22 Likes

Outdoor i had ph issues but it still came out well smells like sour skunk tastes of sour candy kushy

1 Like

Wow…they have similar bud structures, eh!? “They” being your NL and the bbxnl…looking good, holmes!!

4 Likes

Almost 10 year old pic but original res chem x sour d ibl

1 Like

Chuckys Bride
At the end of 5 weeks from flip

17 Likes

Double Dipped Strawberries Useful Seeds

14 Likes

THSeeds La S.A.G.E. at 10 weeks.
https://www.thseeds.com/en/la-sage-feminized.html

20 Likes

Mine is two weeks in flower and hardly stretched. Yours is looking awesome!

3 Likes

Super silver hashplant, hashplant pheno

24 Likes

Thanks bro the Octopots and jacks is a killer combo
And they smell great

5 Likes

Just found this site and damn, you guys grow some beautiful plants. This is the first plant I’ve grown, Dark Devil Auto - Sweet Seeds. Went for 65 days from seed, 62g dry harvest.

24 Likes

this is my somango xxl, Day 42, Herijuana Day 36ish. it’s kind of hard to tell, what is what? I’ll put up better images hopefully, soon.

regards,

21 Likes

Amazes me how fast autos grow. Must see change every hour :joy:

3 Likes

Outdoor chernobyl nearing 70 days.

15 Likes

Ten days later on the pkbr x fc

21 Likes

Wedding Gelato Day 18 of flower.

17 Likes

Freshly trimmed amnesia

20 Likes