Free your budshots! (Part 1)

11 Likes

They look great don’t forget where you left them :wink:

5 Likes

Hahaha, took me a second to clue in to that :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re not kidding. I’ve moved to photos since, which grow even faster? I think I stunted my auto’s.

1 Like

found these buds on a berry picking expedition on Monday, filled the cabinet up real nice. this is the PAC-RMH plant from before.

regards,

Update: 2020-10-13: turned out to be 8 quarts, of prime goodness.

12 Likes

Berry nice ! Sorry I couldn’t help my self . Nice Haul .

4 Likes

Oregon huckleberry f3. Lights out tonight for her.

22 Likes

Hi bro it’s been a while good to see you around

2 Likes

Photos can grow faster per day in veg than autos grow but some autos can germinate, veg, mature and flower in about the same time most photo strains take to just flower. The autos aren’t necessarily physically growing faster, they are maturing and flowering faster.

5 Likes

Interesting and that makes total sense due to their origin. Thanks.

1 Like

looks like everyone seems to be growing good flowers. Thats good to see.
RebelGrown 5G’s Purple BX x Double OG Chem:

19 Likes

If I remember correctly the original “autoflower” was a Ruderalis genetic bred for time in or near Siberia, where it needs to grow and flower and drop seeds all within a certain time period.
It grows wild in Russia/Siberia.
I honestly didnt see autos taking over like they are.
The breeding is finally here where a high quality product is achievable now.
Feminized Autos are the #1 selling seed in Europe nowadays.

5 Likes

Yeah it is sure going that way. I have heard that the flower is not quite as potent as the photos but are nearly there and you can see from all the photos around they are producing massive buds too :slight_smile: I have seen some amazing plants that are only 8 weeks from seed. I remember way back we thought the Ruderalis had nothing for us but I have been watching and reading for a while now and it is getting very tempting. The only reason I have not already tried them is because seeds are risky to get in where I am so if I get some in I want ones that I can keep cloning from.

1 Like

@Silverhaze, Is that a big plant? What type of smells is she putting out?

Hey @BudSy that flower is from a clone from parental seed stock. The clones are 3-5 feet mostly, didnt get out till after corn was proper size.
Parents are mostly 7.5 ft, one i think is 8 feet. They’re huge.
Big parents, long flowering. They still have a ways to go yet. Im guessing 3rd-4th week of Oct. assuming temps hold out here.
cheers

Ugh that sux man, I feel for ya.
Photos are yer only option for cloning right now.

1 Like

Sunshine Daydream f2

25 Likes

Hey @GMan, nice colours on that. Is it indoor?

1 Like

August harvest…

Broken Blue Lights (stalk hollow like a straw) from @Tappy I believe.
Uncle Fester Skunk 18 , big kola
Big Bud x AK47

5 more strains finishing in next few weeks

26 Likes

Thanks bro. It’s outdoors. That’s a clone of the large one I have in the ground. This one is in a pot. I can’t get the phone to catch the real colors. Most leaves are a gold, brass, or some odd color. My phone just turns it pink. I’ll see if I can find another one.

3 Likes

I just took these with the morning sun. It’ll get more red and pink and purple in it when the sun is higher. It’s a shape(color) shifter. It has a different look depending on the time of day. It’s a cool color though. Very fall looking.

They’re getting chopped today I believe. I just left them to get more color for the camera, heh. We’ve had real cool nights and warm sunny days. It’s been around 38-44º most mornings. Going to 79º today.

Here’s one pheno of the '88G13/HP from @Barefrog.

29 Likes