Free your budshots! (Part 1)

33 Likes

That is some frosty stuff!

4 Likes

pink kush (not sure of the origins of this cut, it was gifted)

29 Likes

I can smell that beauty from here! Looks great man

4 Likes

Who is that? Are the top pics the same plant as the bottom pics?

I like that top one.

1 Like

These are different strains.
Pic 1,2,3 - MAC x Purple Punch, 4 - All Gas OG, 5 - Gorilla Breath, 6 - Monkey Mints F2, 7- White Wedding, 8- Glookies

5 Likes

White Widow auto fems courtesy of @potdaddy4x4. Three weeks into flower

16 Likes

GG4 36 days since flip

33 Likes

Happy 4/20. Pear Punch (heirloom x runtz) x purple punch. Day 55 flower.

34 Likes

JOTI’s Black Candyland. She’s ready.

29 Likes

She looks like she’s still stacking, your not seeing any bud size increase?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

It’s hard to see bud growth from day to day, but I can easily monitor the nutrient consumption and trichome colors. Now she’s one of 8 plants being fed from the same reservoir, so it’s hard to know just how much she’s drinking, but she’s at about 50% cloudy, so that’s why I’m starting the trim.

BTW - I trim in layers. I harvest the more mature top buds first, then inspect what the lower buds look like. If the trichomes are not at 50% or more (cloudy), I’ll let them go longer.

6 Likes

35 Likes

That’s a frosty one which strain is that?

1 Like

What @ShiskaberrySavior said :v::v::point_up::100:

2 Likes

The strain is a hybrid of GSC and Lemon Berry OG… here’s 1/2 the room, each side under a Gavita Pro 1700e LED.

36 Likes

How do you like those lights worth the price there charging?

3 Likes

LOVE the LED’s…I used HPS for 30+ years, made the switch 3 crops ago and went from around 68 oz average in the room to 104 oz avg…lights are pricey, cost me $2800 for the pair but I made my money back the first crop and the rest is gravy. There’s lots of good LED’s on the market now, but I’d have no hesitation buying them again.

12 Likes

Nice increase from hps to led your picture looks like the plants are loving there space . Thanks

1 Like

Dos si dos x sour breath starting to throw out some colour…

28 Likes