27 Likes

real, real nice.

regards,

2 Likes

Making seeds… Blue OG x M2

27 Likes

nice lookin stengel;) what´s that? …yumm

3 Likes

Hey Buddy! it’s the salmon river og i showed earlier, finished. it went into the jar yesterday. the smell is heavenly, 1-2 months curing and it should be perfect :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Man I miss cactus breath. Love that strain; do you know where to get some seeds?

2 Likes

Next to impossible for genuine seeds these days. They pop up on auctions here and there for a small fortune, but if you’re in Canada… I’m still holding that cut :wink:

6 Likes

I know haha I’ve been searching everywhere for them. I used to live in bc and smoke this bud all the time…

I’m in Canada :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give me a shout in a couple weeks and And we can work on getting her in your hands if you’d like… I got a couple other thug pug goodies I’m testing out on my grow diary too lol

4 Likes

Ummmmmmm…I’m in Canada too😃 lol

3 Likes

Awesome thanks bro.

I’ll have to check ur log out. You rule

2 Likes

Give me a shout in a couple weeks, let me get my clone groove on :sunglasses: lol

4 Likes

Mark’s blue cookies

29 Likes

Cotton candy grapes by Ethos. Smells amazing

29 Likes

That what I’m talking about. I need a job!!! :joy: that how I believe everyone should be able to do. No lie growers. I was on 21 pills a day. I take one. But I’m getting where I almost don’t need it. I’m ready for freedom.

2 Likes

Looks great. I ran out of likes. I’ll be back. Lol. Makes my heart race.

my stuff is no where as good looking as I see here. I’m happy.

23 Likes

Hi y’all
Had to share this pic

It’s Panama haze x Lebanese
@lefthandseeds

Took 84 days from flip 70 from bud development and she’s been curing now 2 weeks

Open the jars the smell fills the room
I will be sad to see empty jars
As Tony the Tiger said there Greeeeeeat

I haven’t even smoked anything else since harvest

26 Likes

Pua Mana Ohana :elephant:

26 Likes

Thank you for the bud shot! Really, really looking forward to growing the Panama Haze x Lebanese. Looked phenomenal in your grow!!

6 Likes