Free your budshots! (Part 1)

A couple of shots of a Gorilla Girl (Thin Mint GSC x GG4) that I harvested earlier this year. I didn’t take a cut of this pheno, but I did cross it with another strain I have “Monica Kush(MrNiceG13HP x California Orange)” I’m growing it out now to see how it turns out. Hope its a big yielding frost boss. I also planted another Gorilla Girl , and will be dusting her with an Afghani Kush male in the next couple of weeks. I’ll also be dusting the Monica Kush x Gorilla Girl.

Anyway this strain was a freaking frost boss. Super sweet, minty and chocolaty notes with strong Kush and fuel undertones.

33 Likes

Nice buds I’d be interested in that .

3 Likes

Ghash

38 Likes

If all goes well I should be able to give out some Gorilla Girl x Afghani Kush in a couple of months … It may not be exact but it could be close.

6 Likes

Eesh nice shot. Damn those are some big thick buds. Nice job!

5 Likes

Thanks. Have 2 and they are not tall but nicely stacked dense buds on both.
This was the top layer of the one I trimmed today.

30 Likes

26 Likes

Maximum Trichomage

4 Likes

@mr.sshz Thank you for all the info, I will check out the diary for sure. I don’t mind the long reads at all, I like to stay an open book and learn all I can. Same for when I start to see something wrong, I will try to ask questions that I can and research the problems for whys and how to fix them. Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

7 - 10 days to go maybe

45 Likes

Your buds always look so amazing, out of likes but LIKE, LIKE, LIKE.

9 Likes

It’s 8am how are you out of likes my bro’s!

Looks frosty @Floyd nice work man

Is this 3 gal coco? You’re way more patient than me my bro I would smoke that ripe off the branch!

Dankies!

6 Likes

What can I say, it happens.

13 Likes

Thanks, yes coco in 3 gallon fabric

2 Likes

Thanks Doug :smile:

1 Like

Here’s the bluest Blue Tara from the co-op

44 Likes

Holy Canna-filled Cannoli!! @Foreigner

You should take more pics and enter the best one into the pic of the month.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow.

4 Likes

Blueberry AK Bean Brains Outdoor

37 Likes

Thats a donkey cola there. Good job.

2 Likes