Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I need more info…are you in flower? Are you using the Gavita’s 1700e’s? You are using the master Controller? What’s your strain? What are your temps/humidity?

2 Likes

Sorry about that. Yes im using 2- 1700e w/ master controller set on sunrise mode, flower room only.( 9ft x 12ft Space)
Hawaiian Sweetheart from 808 Genetics & GGG Collaboration, (Mother) Forum Cut Cookies x (Father) High School Sweetheart.
Co2 800-1000ppm. Temps: Day 68F-79F Night 68F-72F. Humidity: Day 45%-55% Night: 45% Controller set to 75% light power currently.

I will start them out 50% for one week in flower room before flipping them, then increase the lights 5% every 3-5 days and when it hits 80% usually about W-4 or so I start to see the early sings of light burn and then back them off 5% for a few days and leaves will recover.

2 Likes

23 Likes

Happy to see I’m not the only one that puts Gnomes in my rooms. lol
Nice looking Plant.

3 Likes

29 Likes

Hippy Slayer on day 60. I cut her down 3 days later. She’s hanging at the moment.

Sunshine Daydream photo bombed the Hippy Slayer

36 Likes

Appreciate… That’s my guarding gnome :hugs:

4 Likes

:drooling_face: nice job buzz!

5 Likes

I found the Master Controller with only 2 LED’s useless and don’t use it anymore, preferring to manually raise and lower the lights as need be and run them at 100% all the time. First thing that stands out is you need to run your room hotter for 2 reasons: 1) to better utilize your co2 and 2) to warm the leaf area for better transpiration/photosynthesis. I am never below 80 degrees and run between 80-82 degrees always. You will notice the growth rate improve mightily. I hang the lights 36-40 inches above the canopy in veg and down to 20 inches in flowering- both are within Gavita’s recommendations. If you are having issues in those ranges, other things are going on. Sativa’s are able to withstand heat better normally than indica’s, as there is less leaf area. I try to keep the night temps within 5 degrees if I want no stretch in early flowering. If I do, I will raise the lights up higher, to around 4 ft. and lower night temps to a 15 degree spread. You should also raise your humidity higher until late in flowering- you are too low. Do a google search for “sshz and orange gasm” and read thru that diary. It will answer a lot of your questions but it’s a long read.

4 Likes

OG Kush, week 6… Thanks!

and another…!

and two more…!

23 Likes

Very nice picture.

3 Likes

Wedding Cheesecake Auto from Fastbuds.

25 Likes

How is the white elephant?

That one didn’t make the rotation yet.

Will be harvesting a puna duck f2 in 2 weeks and have some of their hix5 vegging for outdoor planting in 3 weeks…

3 Likes

Thx again man. I’ve been searching for cactus breath for a while now. Love that strain :slight_smile: id also just take a couple cuttings, there was a good tutorial I seen somewhere for how to send them safely. Let me know when you’re ready for addy @Terpfiend97

4 Likes

Jelly Breath
Wedding cake
Grand Daddy Purple

31 Likes

PPP Male coming together.

19 Likes

pretty healthy looking boy Doug :smiley:

6 Likes

Very nice! :smiley:

4 Likes

Its tropical and sweet. Uplifting warm happy high that can change a bad day into a great one. Truly a party starter.

5 Likes

It’s going to make the outdoor run next year then!

4 Likes