Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Jeez louise…how’s the nose on that?! Looks premo!!! God bless your carbon filter - rip

2 Likes

WW

23 Likes

She’s a beauty @Canofbusjoe

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes she is. :heart_eyes: She is not long for this world :wink::dash::dash::sunglasses:

Super Critical CBD finishing up outside after rubbing up against that dirty White Widow :rofl: and getting aphids. Seeing some amber in there so I might take them both down today… supposed to :cloud_with_rain: tonight or tomorrow.

18 Likes

Slurricane looks cold :cold_face::dash::dash::sunglasses::v:

26 Likes

Im so happy the first harvest of the year some raw and sour, sour gapes x raw kem og, black water og x gg#4

17 Likes

Illegal Smile at harvest:

28 Likes

Shes a just under 2 months left to flower its a herijuana and shes pretty asf for how early she is.

I’ll have to update her when she’s done.
Cheers

19 Likes

Damn, Everyone is rocking solid gear up in here.
Couple of shots:

Chem4 pheno of Sunshine#4

5G’s Purple BX x Double OG Chem flower turning purple already.

RebelGrowns’ Double OG Sour (Diesel) Musk/Kushy smell.

22 Likes

Freezeland hybrid, starting to mature.
very floral, almost haze-like.

18 Likes

C99xGuava

22 Likes

Afghani x Blue Lights came down last night…maybe 10-14 grams dried :crossed_fingers:

23 Likes

LOL You are hurting me @Tappy!! :laughing: :rofl: :call_me_hand:
They look so good.
I so much want to run your beans but I got commitments first.
Dang, I feel like an 8 year old a week before Xmas… :+1: :rofl:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

'88G13/HP from @Barefrog

20 Likes

Phuuu’s IPA (AK47 x NL) x Super Skunk

16 Likes

Man I miss the oldschool AK47 flowers. I used to get AK that would kick my ass. If i had to guess, Id say Serious dont have the original AK 47 parents anymore. Grow raids killed off the once thriving Dutch genetics scene. Most Dutch seed co’s have lost at least some of their parental stock due to police raids, sadly. Maybe Serious still has original parents. I wouldnt bet on that myself.
thats a mix of some good genetics there @GMan. Looks like it may be mature within a few weeks also outdoors. Excellent!
Nice looking flowers.

4 Likes

That’s the smaller plant of two that I like better. I like the flower structure better. But, the large one is starting to fatten up. It may be at least two more weeks on her… let me see if I have a pic handy…here ya go. It’s about 6 ft. tall with a sativa look to the buds. Its a fem plant my friend made and this one kept a one and three finger leaf over the whole plant. It started out normal I think.

9 Likes

Some outdoor chernobyl. Day 55

12 Likes

Some outdoor chernobyl. Day 55

Bookmark Share Flag Reply

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Mantis zone placeholder

Suggested Topics

potency high-thc|Breeder’s Lab|136|2.6k|30d|
|Tk beans texas kid trc texas resin company lonestar indian larry 1|Seedbanks|7|77|30d|

There are 120 unread and 31 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Image Gallery

Is this an auto strain, or a light dep?
she’s almost finsihed it looks like. Nice looking flower. How does she smell?

3 Likes