My Perpetual Education 🤣

Glad to have you back :grin:
I have my first OGer drying right now.
Because it was the first time I’ve grown them I didn’t top them I grew them out in one gallon bags and they only got about a foot and a half tall looks like maybe a half ounce if I’m lucky next ones will be a little bit bigger can’t wait to taste this it looks so good

6 Likes

Yea, I had to come back to admire that Slurricane again :joy:, then kept reading lol

2 Likes

Hey @corey look what showed up today!

Only 7 weeks to get here
Thanks again Overgrow buddie!
Green Headband from Mark!
Looks fully intact :grin:
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Man that baby did some traveling. 7 weeks wow!

3 Likes

I don’t think the UBCChemo is gonna last another 3 weeks she’s looking mighty tasty

4 Likes

I forgot about these pics.

Slurricane

I always erase them off my phone after I post on here.:grin:
So i met this old grower. All he grows is deathbubba indoor and out. i offered him clones many times but he says “nah deathbubba is good enough for me”. Then i brought him a bud and smoked it with him then he wanted a clone haha. Igave him 2 now he has 10 but Now he called the other day “hey you got any of that Slurricane” :rofl: he has 10 :+1: but more than a couple of months from smoking .

3 Likes

Oh I know that pain! My mendo breath clone is still a toothpick, and my bloom chamber is going to be full this round anyway. Then my buddy is almost out of the batch he harvested :cry:, he’s the one that introduced me to the strain but he’s not growing it anymore.

2 Likes

Beautiful Sour Strawberry
Had 2 plants the other is a week younger but finished a week early and actually she started rodelization so I’m glad I took her early
they smell more like strawberries than my strawberries on my deck this year :rofl:
Can’t wait to taste these will try a tester in about a week or so once they’re dry before we put them away to cure.

Super Critical CBD :arrow_up: going into flower
Along with this little AO-CaliO

9 Likes

Incredible thread, man. Nice work you do!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by my friend you do not a bad job yourself! I’m still just a beginner but I’ve learned so much here leaps and bounds I love it not to mention the awesome genetics floating around this place have really helped my bag appeal hahaha :rofl:

I’m a beginner as well. Here to learn and help any way I can. Sometimes sh!t don’t happen as quick as I would like. Thanks for the kind words. If and when I get seeds I plan to give away to those on this site. Because I have learned so much since I have been hanging around.

1 Like

WTF is this?

So I did this

Hair cut and a spray :rage:
Edit baby thrips?

4 Likes

In the mean time lovin this OGer!

No cure :open_mouth: I over dried it so I’m smoking it :grin:
:dash::dash::v::rofl:
Thanks for the photo of tip @Tappy
Haha never used this zoom feature on my s9 before👍

5 Likes

looks like a thrip it has like 6 legs and beady black eyes with a segmented ass.

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw an adult flying one on the outside of my building the other day too warm for the middle of January

1 Like

That would be my guess…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Jan 20/21 Up potted 5 Northern BC Skunk and there movin on up.

4 Likes

Well six days since transplant and the Skunk is likin it! :+1:

3 Oger

What’s that? Oger flowers? Ok

And some baby pictures
Sour Strawberry x6

Wolfpack

Last but not too be outdone the little Green Headband from Mark. ill call it a semi auto 40 days 18/6 30days 12/12 to finish. She is showing how strong she is :star_struck: throwing that seed husk :rofl:

Hope everyone is staying strong looks like we are going to have to get comfortable with our selves and those in our bubbles be be kind and approach all circumstances with love first the rest will fall into place.
WOW this Blueberry Cough is good :wink:

6 Likes

First up JOTI Crimson Crystal with about 2 weeks to go

And the sad little Purple Badlands
Also with about 2 weeks to go

She didn’t like the super soil right from the beginning but looking nice at the end when it counts :+1:

8 Likes

Ooh looking good in there @Canofbusjoe

Possible that bug is a baby aphid ? Or thripe like everyone else has suggested. Hate battling bugs- A few months ago I had to cull some nice plants due to aphid infestation and I’m still battling a few of the left over buggers I didn’t kill the first time. Hope you can get rid of yours soon!

Sour strawberry looks great! Making me want to pop some of those soon heh. I have a few left over from the seed run :slight_smile:

:v: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes