Frostiest strain you’ve grown?

Any Seedbank carry these?

4 Likes

Not yet. I have more work to do before they’re ready for market. Tell ya what, get to know more of OG and get to TL2 and you’re more than welcome to join my next round of test grows when I roll it out around Aug-Sept :wink:

18 Likes

What’s TL2 mean? :man_shrugging::man_facepalming: :rofl:

5 Likes

Trust level 2

4 Likes

How do I get that or work towards it? I post a lot but I guess no one likes me :rofl:

9 Likes

Yes that’s part of it. Read here to understand how it’s structured. Some get there faster than others. ACTIVE participation across a majority of threads, and DO CLICK on ones that may not even interest you.

8 Likes

Just keep on keeping on mate, we all love ya :green_heart:

6 Likes

the frostiests ive grown has also been quite dull. i do like frost, but theres a lot out there only bred for frost, and thats all you’ll get. see Ethos or Fastbuds for frost breeding if thats what youre after:

and ive also grown some very frosty stuff that did have quality, gg4 both from gg strains and a RIL x S1 cross made by a member here (and a Goji OG F2 from a seedrun here, but i cand find the pics on that)

25 Likes

very well said, mate!

completely agree

3 Likes

Thanks I assume I have to check all of the items off on t2. I’ve hit many but definitely haven’t started 20 threads.

8 Likes

Well look at you at trust level 2! Congrats!

2 Likes

Looks like you were borderline, congrats on crossing it👊

2 Likes

Lol well there we go. Was going to say I have over 1,500 private messages between some of you guys

2 Likes

She frosty for 3 weeks flower!

12 Likes

Mac 1 and Grandi Guava, both are absurdly frosty and so gorgeous

Ma Gooey x Run Away Bride, Khalifa Mints , Oak Tree
NAPS (North American Purple Skunk) :skunk:

1 Like

Ya Mac 1 is absolutely unreal!

1 Like

Photos? Which breeder? God you all killing me w the seeds. I went from 3 packs to 67 strains.

Prob some wolf pack f2s

13 Likes

Ma Gooey x Run Away bride was a freebie from bad Dawg @Great_lakes_Genetics

13 Likes