Frostiest strain you’ve grown?

Photos? Which breeder? God you all killing me w the seeds. I went from 3 packs to 67 strains.

Prob some wolf pack f2s

13 Likes

Ma Gooey x Run Away bride was a freebie from bad Dawg @Great_lakes_Genetics

13 Likes

Khalifa Mints

15 Likes

Ancient OG f3 by me and my partner in crime!

And BOO from Useful

image000000|375x500

17 Likes

I’ve got a strain from twenty20 Mendocino called Bubba-Whip that is frosty AF.

3 Likes

That bud looks like a giant middle finger it’s pretty sweet.I don’t have as many clouds to See things in around me as much so I go on here and do it with everyone’s buds.

2 Likes

More cowbell from bodhi. Forum cookies x 88g13hp. All three phenos I got were super frosty. Here’s some photos from my Instagram that were on my old phone.

8 Likes

Jellium X Peyote Wi-Fi

7 Likes

Grandpa Glue …The uncommon phenotype

21 Likes

The fuck! Wild bud

1 Like

Personally I like greasy pot a lot more than frosty pot, hash wave fatigue probably.

I recently had some ‘traditional market’ Hair of the Dog, a Glue Sniffer cross. Dumped trichomes like sand in the grinder. I’m sure it tested to the moon. Wasn’t all that - woulda much rather just had some greasy OG.

2 Likes

Mac 1 for the frosty…

1 Like

Red hot cookies, strawberry lemonade and critical kush dinafem.

1 Like

Inhouse: sugarcane, pretty to look at but a little bland for my liking.

1 Like

Sunshine daydream bx1 number 5 pheno from holy angel shit was caked had same frost levels indoor but better structure then the outdoor

8 Likes

I thought the sugar cane were pretty darn terpy! This was one of my two keeper sugar cane. This one smelled of really nice sweet natural purple grape, with doughy undertones, a bit of that platinum/kush/spice. Also smoked just as nice as it looked. :boxing_glove: The other one was very fruity.

A couple other random frostiesss for the thread :green_heart: . (All finished and fully dried/cured.)

Mac Stomper f2 I made from Cap’s original drop.

The Orbiter I grew in a solo cup.

Swackhammer :slight_smile:

17 Likes

That sugar cane sounds and looks great @DannyTerpintine seen some pictures of plants that look incredibly nice from that line had my eye a few times on them never pulled the trigger though always been a fan of platinum use to get bags of platinum og that was some killer smoke the Mac stomper looking proper too :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Frostiest I’ve grown was this plant. I can’t remember if it was Holy Grail Kush or Buddha Tahoe OG.

IMG_0754

14 Likes

So far it’s been Cap Junky.

18 Likes